Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Whats wid Ski***** ?

BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    i wouldnt say it's a "like/dislike" thing for him, more like "can get invited/cant get invited". people who know they probably wont be invited just talk shit to make themselves feel like they dont want it.
    Goddamn,you had me all figured out in no time.Now I'm surely gonna work my ass off to get into a site with 100 torrents,life's surely gonna improve by leaps and bounds once I get in.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e2#post2945632

^^Unlike you I do have a life,a REAL one at that. Good luck with your 5-year e-penis extension plan!
    wow you got really mad about something you dont care about. then you made an assumption about a site you know nothing about. and to top it off you took a joke that everyone else understood and thought it was a real statement. you sir, are a genius. its also really cute that you said you had a REAL life right after going through all my comments.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Alco23's Avatar Karma... BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    i wouldnt say it's a "like/dislike" thing for him, more like "can get invited/cant get invited". people who know they probably wont be invited just talk shit to make themselves feel like they dont want it.
    Goddamn,you had me all figured out in no time.Now I'm surely gonna work my ass off to get into a site with 100 torrents,life's surely gonna improve by leaps and bounds once I get in.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e2#post2945632

^^Unlike you I do have a life,a REAL one at that. Good luck with your 5-year e-penis extension plan!
    Anyone else see the irony here?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Just let them kill the hype. Seriously doubt that the staff or members are shedding many tears over FST'ers saying they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by ClodiuS View Post
    this tracker sucks,is overrated,worst staff...
    Yeah it sucks balls. Not sure why we're even still talking about how badly it sucks. Even a $2 lady-boy hooker doesn't suck harder than this.

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    And you know because...

If you're a member why don't you post up your user name if not then gtfo.
    Alco

Come on, stand up and be counted or just keep dick-waving.

Sharing the love

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I'm a $2 lady-boy hooker.

$1.50 for you mate. (11p)
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Tha's a fucking rip off. I'll give you $1 AU (-11p) and not a cent more.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i will take $1 instead.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456