Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: hdbits ban users without reason

BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Just a new BitMeTV.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    webber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    whats the irc to contact them , if your hdbits.org acc is disabled?

#hdbits is no entry /

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by webber View Post

#hdbits is no entry /
    did you try this one,or is this one the one you said ?

HDBits.org

irc.p2p-network.net/HDbits

if this is the one,sorry i cant help you as i dont have hdbit

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    nipple's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    here it is irc://irc.p2p-network.net/hdbits.support but dont try they will ban u without telling u the reason

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by webber View Post

#hdbits is no entry /
    channel is 'hdbits.support' u need to wait for them (mods) to voice u, then u say your problem, they check in few seconds and ban u, no talk, no listen, really express kick u from channel. So enjoy your staying there
    Last edited by makkienator; 09-18-2008 at 01:02 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    yes thats right u will stay for more than 4 hours and then nwo : what is the problem ? USERNAME ? USER : my account was disbaled ****** nwo : wait i will check USER : ok nwo : !kb .. and they will not tell u at least why!!!!!!!!!! AS FBI said new bitmetv :S:S:S:S
    Last edited by nipple; 09-18-2008 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by sagib View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    I somehow cant come to any conclusion abt the staff at any tracker .. I alwasys feel that some bits and pieces of the story are left out(intentionally or otherwise) ..
    Then there could always be communication problems or "its just a bad day" type of crap ..
    I do agree with you about the missing bits and pieces. However, there is a big difference between good, caring staff that care about their community and users and not just their prestige and bad, uncaring, egocentric staff that do not even care about going outside their fantasy paradise and relax their users while sharing their viewpoints on the matter.

I don't claim that they need to be available 24hrs in all the places out there, but FST is one of the biggest file sharing forums so they can at least have a community rep. that will reply to posts like this one.
    It doesn't take complicated math to see the difference between staff like Stoi and Brandon and pimpled teenagers who get the revenge to their real life society neglection from abusing users in their irc channel.
    Exactly, Brandon is great guy for such high rated tracker, and what is more important one of the best tracker. When I first bought seedbox, I had problems on tl, they disabled me thinking I'm cheating, I let them check my seedbox, and they enable my account, their support irc channel is place where u can stay and discuss problem with staff, I find them very open to users. I must say big thanks to NedKelly from tl, great great guy. Also sct and TT has great staff too.

I am not member of bc, but Stoi seems like great person from his posts on this forum.

The problem is there are lot of kids in staff on trackers. Offcourse the biggest problem are cheaters on trackers, but there is a time when staff made mistake and need to correct it, not to blindly follow first decision, even when user can prove them wrong.

What is the point of support or help channel when staff see user is disabled, which user knows already, and then imediatelly kick/ban user from channel. They miss whole point of their existement on channel. I tried to three different mods on hdbits and they are all acting same like clones of eachother, and I'm not alone in my experience which is sad.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by nipple View Post
    yes thats right u will stay for more than 4 hours and then nwo : what is the problem ? USERNAME ? USER : my account was disbaled ****** nwo : wait i will check USER : ok nwo : !kb .. and they will not tell u at least why!!!!!!!!!! AS FBI said new bitmetv :S:S:S:S
    is that true?, so there's no point in going to irc with disabled acc?, they won't help?.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    ask any1 dude who entered the irc they will not make anything at least know why u r disabled !!!!!!!! they will not help

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by nipple View Post
    ask any1 dude who entered the irc they will not make anything at least know why u r disabled !!!!!!!! they will not help
    wtf?.then whats the point??.

or do you mean just some staff in irc don't help?.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast