Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's up with BCG?

respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by physter View Post
    I don't hate BCG, stoi can do what he wants, it's his site after all. Why hate?
    Because he deleted my account without a reason!!!! just because i never used my account is not a reason for deleting it just like that!! he could atleast have told me first!!! and not by announcements and mass pm because i never read those!!! he should have pm'd me here instead!!!!
    How can you not read Mass PM's and Announcements. I take those as important things.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    hollowed_one's Avatar No Homo BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    yea they fuckin did it to me too!!! i mean i liked to have it for braggin rights never downloaded a thing.....but i always seeded!!!! but i meant stoi c'mon dude i would have appreciated a pm on fst tellin whats goin on!! those announcements get in my way of lookin at the torrents! its hard deciding witch ones im not gunna download hahahahaha :p
    Last edited by krappz; 10-01-2008 at 09:43 PM.
    a roll of the dice

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    No one else picked up on the sarcasm?

they didn't built Rome in one day

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i did thats why i never replied.

I will be honest though i read the first few words and i could feel myself wanting to post, then read the rest and just laughed and left it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Because he deleted my account without a reason!!!! just because i never used my account is not a reason for deleting it just like that!! he could atleast have told me first!!! and not by announcements and mass pm because i never read those!!! he should have pm'd me here instead!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by krappz View Post
    yea they fuckin did it to me too!!! i mean i liked to have it for braggin rights never downloaded a thing.....but i always seeded!!!! but i meant stoi c'mon dude i would have appreciated a pm on fst tellin whats goin on!! those announcements get in my way of lookin at the torrents! its hard deciding witch ones im not gunna download hahahahaha :p

So let me see if I under stand you correctly, Stoi should have gone thru all 9000 users, then he should have figured out which of those users have an account here on FST and then sent out a personal message about the changes. Is that really what you are saying?

Edit: Obviously I didn't pick up on the sarcasm
    Last edited by jbloggs; 10-01-2008 at 10:47 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    i did thats why i never replied.

I will be honest though i read the first few words and i could feel myself wanting to post, then read the rest and just laughed and left it.
    Lol I'm sorry danio. it is pretty obvious when you pay attention.
    My only excuse is that people say such incredible stupid things here(myself included)that it's sometimes hard to tell the difference between fact and fiction.

Let me make it up to you. I'll make you a mod at Mango.Really

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    for fuck's sake... hahaha then u never used the account and u even miss it ? LOLZ

hey, after all you were the one who invited me to TVault, with so much care when choosing the member cuz the site was so important to you, and now you are even disabled there.

what can one say...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by gan.nez View Post
    if you haven't logged into the site for 10weeks your account is definetly deleted now.
    you had do generate a new specail password to access the site.
    well if it was your home why didn't you log into it for 10 weeks.
    that's it. BCG is gone for you

But i really liked having it among all my bookmarked trackers to stare at and show my friends!!!!
    How does that work man? Is it a bit like this?

"Hey man, you wanna come over and checkout all my new tracker bookmarks, dude it's so sick, after that we can finger eachother's assholes, I promise."
    Last edited by rapesauce10; 10-02-2008 at 05:27 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Is this whole thread a joke? My sarcasm meter is of the chart right now, im losing track. Is the OP actually upset?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Cradle View Post
    Is this whole thread a joke? My sarcasm meter is of the chart right now, im losing track. Is the OP actually upset?

Of course it is... the fact that Integral was the only one to catch that amazes me.. Anyways, Cabalo took the fun away :/
    Last edited by danio; 10-02-2008 at 10:10 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123