Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Post.

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Nothing to be sorry about, it's just the ugly side of you that we have to live with. So why 6666, are we going for that heady mix of the diabolic and palindromic. With a bit of a stutter.
    Actually, that's pretty much spot the fuck on. Apart from the stutter bit. But that'll do too.

My reprobate, recently incarcerated brother has a stutter, like. I feel sorry for him when he phones me. You only get one phone card a week and he wastes most of it trying to say 'hello'. The freak.
    :earl:

Harshing your brothers speech impediment on the internet. You may be a cunt (well you are) but it's cunt with a capital genious.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    i was thinking about you chalice and i came to the realisation that you are a nice poet expressing it on the internet and being harsh,is just part of it

the balancing thing like

3. Lounge   -   #83
    fucks sake you dont need to balance , let the harsh side go

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Yeah but he isnae harsh to everyone like. Sometimes he's nice to me. Like when Ben was born... and when I was preggo and I wanted him to start calling people 'it' instead of 'she'. That's two instances. TWO!

5. Lounge   -   #85
    and we need villageshaman back

6. Lounge   -   #86

7. Lounge   -   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Yeah but he isnae harsh to everyone like. Sometimes he's nice to me. Like when Ben was born... and when I was preggo and I wanted him to start calling people 'it' instead of 'she'. That's two instances. TWO!

Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. By simply not mentioning certain subjects... totalitarian propagandists have influenced opinion much more effectively than they could have by the most eloquent denunciations

8. Lounge   -   #88
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by anoneemuse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post

Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth. By simply not mentioning certain subjects... totalitarian propagandists have influenced opinion much more effectively than they could have by the most eloquent denunciations
    You always say that.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Ffs, has he left yet.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #90
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Ffs, has he left yet.
    You never read through the threads in the lounge, Kev.

I thought I was quite emphatic, even for yourself. I'll be gone at post 6666.

Which you should've done. :

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast