Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: FSC Giveaway

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Nominee:

About my FSC-name … as stated in my title here at FST I'm Belgian and my FSC-profile and FS reflect my nationality too, so that narrows the possibilities. Moreover, when visiting my FS, people will notice I have the same pic as my avatar posted there and I like councilman Doug Wilson. If all this doesn’t ring a bell I’d be happy to PM Sear (if allowed) or if requested post my FSC-name here in the open.

I’m a member at FSC for some time now (thx to DV8). I'm not the oldest member around, but have been there long enough to have shown my dedication and love for FSC, in the form of leeching/seeding, forum activity, and more ( ).

When you have been into torrenting for as long as I have been and seen the amount of scammers/cheaters/liars/multiple account holders/traders/sellers you get rather paranoid. Therefore it takes quite some time, first hand experience, effort, talking and a strong ‘gut’-feeling before anyone becomes trusted in my book.

When I first saw this thread this morning three names popped up in my mind. Two of them already are FSC-members
    J so it’s not like it’s a big dilemma whom I should nominate, taking into account the ‘one nominator per nominee-rule’

So here I am to tell everybody, and FSC-staff in particular why I am willing to put my ass on the line for the guy I'm about to nominate.

Nominator:

He makes himself known to all by the name of bumrocks. He uses that name everywhere and therefore it’s rather easy to find or catch up with him.
    I got to know him some time ago in another community and ever since that day he has done nothing but impress me. He isn’t afraid to tell what he thinks and he’s not a person that says things or doesn’t say things because he’s afraid people would disagree. He is straightforward, clever and educated, has a keen sense of humor and is dedicated to the places he is a member.

The question at hand is if bumrocks would be an asset to FSC …
    I believe he certainly will be. You can wonder how I would know that before he even is a member. That is the advantage of knowing someone personally and being a decent judge of character. He has been a great friend and I’ve grown to know him as a mature guy who has brains and has the necessary interpersonal skills to participate in discussions and/or sharing his real-life/internet experiences with other people. He knows how to interact and discuss in a mature way, without the need to flame or joke around as many do on the interwebz.
    I believe I am old enough and have enough intellectual capacities to be a pretty good judge of character and my membership at FSC makes that I am pretty well placed to know if he, with his character and attitude would fit into FSC.

I am certainly not the only one who knows him (here or elsewhere) and I am sure a lot of his/my friends would tell you the same about him.

Since FSC is also a tracker I will describe his attitude vis à vis ‘sharing’ files too. Bumrocks is a member of a number of trackers and is an "all-around" active member at his loved sites. If allowed, he uploads content to the tracker and isn’t to lazy to fill requests. He’s been into torrenting long enough to understand the importance of seeding and leeching properly. Neither is he a guy collecting memberships at numerous trackers, not to use them or just to show off with his memberships.

When looking at his current memberships anyone will notice his stats reflect his experience and torrent-knowledge gained during the time he has been into torrenting.

He maid the choice to participate in the ‘tracker-life/community’ of smaller trackers. He prefers the smaller ones because it allows him to get to know the people he’s "hangin out" with. He is the furthest thing from a spammer in the sense that if he has nothing to say besides "+1" or "I agree" he just doesn’t say anything at all. If he’s going to give input ... you will get his sincere input. He is also able and a willing donator for those sites that he values (you would notice donator stars next to his name in the profiles of various of his trackers).

I am convinced he would be a very active user at FSC … one that gets involved in as many areas as possible, one that is involved and appreciative ... one that will also respects the rules of the tracker. Some of these things mentioned, if not a lot, have been said to you before. Fortunately, his "history" and profiles will all tell you the same...Not to mention his many friends.

I vouch for bumrocks. Add to that my love for FSC and the chance I could be jeopardizing my membership by doing this and you can understand I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t trust this friend for the full 100%.

Amen
    Last edited by Disme; 12-11-2008 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Minor spelling mistakes corrected ;)
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    dpds's Avatar one step ahead BT Rep: +5
    rules are great, giveaway is great.. but what about other members of this forum? if one doesn't have a friend at fsc it doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve to be an fsc member.
    Last edited by dpds; 12-11-2008 at 12:26 PM.
    Dinkin flicka!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by dpds View Post
    rules are great, giveaway is great.. but what about other members of this forum? if one doesn't have a friend at fsc it doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve to be an fsc member.

if you don't have friends at FSC it doesn't mean you can't be a member just that the person who is nominised by a FSC member has a small advantace

so don't be disappointed make a good request and cross your fingers

P.S. Never saw this thread comming it's quite a surprise , to bad I'm not a member so I can nominate a person
    Last edited by Swift; 12-11-2008 at 12:39 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    I had my chance to be invited there but i lost it, so theres no point to try again (with a different nominee or whatever).Tho its strange making this as a giveaway on a public forum while it can be done on the fsc boards privately. Just my 2 cents .
    Last edited by becomehokage; 12-11-2008 at 12:41 PM.
    Im kay

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    under.zero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by snap3r View Post
    Hello sear
    As i said in the invite thread in FSC i would like to invite Lenor to FSC
    I know him for a long time now and he lives 80 km away from my place.
    I have invited him in other secret places and he did and does a great job there
    He likes music very much and hes an uploader on TT
    He is staff at a romanian forum and he is a great member at a forum dealing with photoshop users

Hope you will take in consideration my request
    Thanks in advance

Cheers
    I nominate Lenor

this man really deserve

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I think that disme's nomination of bumrocks is a good one.

I don't really know the lad other than from sharing a few sites with him ,but as far as that goes he seems a nice enough fellow and certainly contributes where ever he is a member.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I nominate DeNeDe17, he really deserves
    Last edited by cinephilia; 12-11-2008 at 01:00 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    I nominate DeNeDe17, he really deserves
    sometimes your so retarded

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    nipple's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I would like to be a Nominator of GUITARHERO
    He is a really a very good person
    very nice man
    if u need anything only ask him and he will make it to u
    gentel
    and the biggest thing is that

HE LET ME STOP TRADING FROM 4 MONTHS AND I BECOME STAFF IN TRACKERS AND HELP PPL WITHOUT ANYTHING REALLY I AM GLAD FOR TO STOP TRADING AND ALL THAT FROM
    GUITARHERO
    Last edited by nipple; 12-11-2008 at 01:13 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    So all who nominated here a person are FSC members ? cuz I only know like 4-5 persons who nominated to actually be in FSC

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast