Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is goin on....?

pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vic View Post
    Sooo wrong, lately too many new trackers were opened that sites are begging for new users that actually use the tracker and leech the content.
    And yes staff have to answer to their users ( not here on FST ), despite all the hard work and time they spend on the site they still have to answer their users questions. nobody said staffing is an easy job.
    how is what i said wrong?? .... its absolutely correct! the fact that people think they are gonna out due other already well established trackers is absurd... and that's why they fail.... but, this is totally irrelevant to the topic anyways...

and no staff at trackers do not! that's my point here... in reallity, tracker staff don't owe anyone anything... and can do what they want... you as a member do not have to like it.. but, thats the bottom line!
    Well if staff can do as they wish, they will stay alone, because sooner or later, the users will leave as they wish too.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post

and no staff at trackers do not! that's my point here... in reallity, tracker staff don't owe anyone anything... and can do what they want... you as a member do not have to like it.. but, thats the bottom line!
    Everyone ,whether it be a member of a torrent site or a stranger on the street is owed courtesy and a reasonable reply to a reasonable question .
    If certain staff are incapable of seeing that then I suggest that annoying or immature members aren't the only ones who have no business being there.
    No one is owed anything... not in the streets, not in the torrent world, nor even by government standards!... However, most issues are Reasonably solved and answers given... more often than not, it's the users that either don't comprehend, don't want to hear, or don't like the answers given.. That's one half of it .. and on the other side of the coin some staff at trackers can be hostile in nature depending on the issue.. That can be a gamble.. but, the vast majority of the time issues/matters get solved without incident and in a friendly matter ...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Nice 1st post. One of the main reasons i dont post much here anymore.
    Proud Member of:

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    i misread
    Last edited by puckface; 01-29-2009 at 11:18 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123