Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have We Lost Another Musicworld Legend?

summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    How long is he gone anyway?
    Djeez, maybe he's on vacation, or did his pc crash, or just wanted a break, what do we know?
    Give the guy a break...

2. Music   -   #12
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by summerlinda@16 September 2003 - 14:37
    Djeez, maybe he's on vacation, or did his pc crash, or just wanted a break, what do we know?
    Give the guy a break...
    "what do we know?"

Well, we know when someone changes their custom member title to read:

R.I.P.

it usually means they have left - this is based on past member's actions.

Celerystalksme is not being harassed - it's just inquiring minds want to know!

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

3. Music   -   #13
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by CrumbCat+16 September 2003 - 22:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CrumbCat @ 16 September 2003 - 22:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-summerlinda@16 September 2003 - 14:37
    Djeez, maybe he&#39;s on vacation, or did his pc crash, or just wanted a break, what do we know?
    Give the guy a break...
    "what do we know?"

R.I.P.

it usually means they have left - this is based on past member&#39;s actions.

Celerystalksme is not being harassed - it&#39;s just inquiring minds want to know&#33;

© Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved. [/b][/quote]
    How many people on the board had RIP with their names? Most are still here

We&#39;ll just have to wait and see, did somebody try e-mailing him?

4. Music   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by summerlinda+16 September 2003 - 17:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda @ 16 September 2003 - 17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@16 September 2003 - 22:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-summerlinda
    @16 September 2003 - 14:37
    Djeez, maybe he&#39;s on vacation, or did his pc crash, or just wanted a break, what do we know?
    Give the guy a break...

"what do we know?"

R.I.P.

Celerystalksme is not being harassed - it&#39;s just inquiring minds want to know&#33;

We&#39;ll just have to wait and see, did somebody try e-mailing him? [/b][/quote]
    ya who else has rip their own name??

5. Music   -   #15
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by summerlinda+16 September 2003 - 14:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda &#064; 16 September 2003 - 14:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@16 September 2003 - 22:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-summerlinda
    @16 September 2003 - 14:37
    Give the guy a break...

"what do we know?"

R.I.P.

We&#39;ll just have to wait and see, did somebody try e-mailing him?[/b][/quote]
    I know Linda - most HAVE returned and are now here again. I understand what you are saying, I am just curious about Celerystalksme.

When past members changed their custom member title to read RIP, someone usually started a topic in order to let others know they missed the member who had left.

Should Celerystalksme log in with an alias, he will be able to read this and see he is missed.

Do you have his email? It is listed as Private in his User Profile, so no, I haven&#39;t been able to email him, as I do not know his address.

Does anyone know it?

Please PM me if you do - thanks.

6. Music   -   #16
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    With all due respect, I&#39;m sure Celery is still here. Though, the constant creations of new names is a pain in the ass. If you have multiple names, they should be merged into one. Its becoming too confusing trying to have a conversation here. Hell, I&#39;ve seen entire threads between two characters, whom are both the same person.
    Proud member of MDS

7. Music   -   #17
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Jibbler@16 September 2003 - 19:32
    With all due respect, I&#39;m sure Celery is still here. Though, the constant creations of new names is a pain in the ass. If you have multiple names, they should be merged into one. Its becoming too confusing trying to have a conversation here. Hell, I&#39;ve seen entire threads between two characters, whom are both the same person.
    well said, also i can pick celery out any day but i have not seen him post yet, when you see some one answer their own post three to four times in a row, that our celery i&#39;m sure he&#39;ll turn up

8. Music   -   #18
    i only ever answered my own post once
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. Music   -   #19
    BANNED
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@16 September 2003 - 21:02
    i only ever answered my own post once
    ya but then you always answer mine

10. Music   -   #20
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@17 September 2003 - 01:06
    ya but then you always answer mine
    no, i don&#39;t

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast