Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It seems...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    I do hope you are using the humane traps Kev.
    Hopefully we can scare him off with our collected verbal efforts before things get out-of-hand.

Absent success, I may have to contract with Lamsey for weaponry, if I can get him to scale them down a bit; the ones he's been demonstrating would be absolutely devastating, and I don't need any love notes from the UN, you see.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I still have Lamsey on my MSN, should the need for contact arise.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    The three stooges are ready to rambo lol
    Last edited by pentomato; 02-17-2009 at 05:36 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    The bad spellers have joined the rambo as well.

or

Where are the other two?
    Last edited by Snee; 02-17-2009 at 04:54 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    I guess now are four lol

6. Lounge   -   #16
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    lulz

7. Lounge   -   #17
    It seems our little redoubt has escaped notice; perhaps he's having radar problems.

Has someone deployed stealth measures, or.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #18
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Kev, you really need to get yourself a better class of stalker.

This one sucks balls. It can't spell, string coherent sentences together or amuse on any level except to provide evidence of cognitive plankton. From its posts, I'm concluding that it has problems forming/maintaining relationships with women due to a troubled childhood. Perhaps an abusive father or an acutely religious household might've stunted its development. True social retards like this don't spring from nowhere.

I'd almost feel sympathy for it if it wasn't such a clueless cawk. Almost.

I'll be your stalker if you like, after this scrotum gets the message that nobody likes it and it moves along to a kiddy forum where it can indulge its closet desires and express itself to people who are on the same intellectual strata.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    The three stooges are ready to rambo lol
    I totally whiffed on this; I'm out of practice, looking only for spelling errors, and overlooking the lol.

Well, here he is, in our midst.

Who will swat our young shuttlecock first.

I offer him to whomever, as I shant see him properly until he's a bit bloodied for contrast.

Besides which, I need to suss the directions to a new-fangled fly-swatting contraption I've found; it's made in China, with matching manual.

Funny, even the pictures seem to be in Chinese.

Where are my glasses?

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Kev, you really need to get yourself a better class of stalker.

This one sucks balls. It can't spell, string coherent sentences together or amuse on any level except to provide evidence of cognitive plankton. From its posts, I'm concluding that it has problems forming/maintaining relationships with women due to a troubled childhood. Perhaps an abusive father or an acutely religious household might've stunted its development. True social retards like this don't spring from nowhere.

I'd almost feel sympathy for it if it wasn't such a clueless cawk. Almost.

I'll be your stalker if you like, after this scrotum gets the message that nobody likes it and it moves along to a kiddy forum where it can indulge its closet desires and express itself to people who are on the same intellectual strata.
    Hmmm.

Stalkers I've had, competent ones, at that.

Nobody on your level, of course, but still.

It occurs to me I've swung overhand at most who have accosted me hereabout; in this case it seems excessive, and frankly I've never learned to throw a change-up.

I mean, I know Baltic Avenue is just around the corner from Park Place, but I've never dwelt there.

What to do.

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast