Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Canceled TV Show That 'Should' Be Brought Back

cryohazard's Avatar n00b
    I was hoping when I opened this thread that Firefly would be mentioned and it was the very first show mentioned. I'm still trying to convince my wife that she'll like watching it with me.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Member BT Rep: +3
    Without A Trace

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    The 4400 needs to come back... Way better than that ripoff show that is heroes.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    akirabou's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Firefly was really cool
    Loking For:
    ..:: FTN :: GFT :: PT :: NB :: CN :: TS-Tracker :: BTmusic :: HDBits ::..

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    yep, saw the title of thread and thought... hrm, firefly?

i'd also like to see the continuation of star trek: enterprise. idk wtf the prob with trekkies*(?), but i thought enterprise should of in no way been canceled. f u ppl. thx.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    I'll forever miss Arrested Development and will never get sick of watching the DVDs. Fox's Kitchen Confidential (Bradley Cooper) is another one of my all time favourite shows (maybe because I have worked in the F&B industry all my life). It didn't finish the full first season on tv, but luckily the rest of the eps were finally released (in Australia, I think) allowing me to have the entire series.
    Last edited by Onion; 08-24-2009 at 07:56 PM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Hologram's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm still missing Early Edition. One of the greatest shows ever. Thought about seeing Firefly, but when I heard that it got canceled, I just passed, else I'd be pissed off at the ending of the 1st season.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Not one word said about.... My Name is Earl... Hmmm I'm still mad at NBC for canning that so Jay Leno can have a prime time show....

FireFly was ok watched it on the Sci-fi Channel a few years ago...

Here's a list of others... Dark Angel, Veronica Mars, Stargate Atlantis, Jericho, Titus, Journey Man, The 4400, Invasion, Joey(I thought it was frickin hilarious), Painkiller Jane,The Crow: Stairway to Heaven, Threshold, The Unit, Boston Public

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Knight rider ofc ! David <3

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
    I'm still missing Early Edition. One of the greatest shows ever. Thought about seeing Firefly, but when I heard that it got canceled, I just passed, else I'd be pissed off at the ending of the 1st season.
    I liked that show but I remember it as getting a little monotonous after a while.
    Another show that wasn't totally dissimilar that had a bit more style if not as likable a lead Strange Luck
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112182/

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast