Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Xirvik trial review

I've always had prompt replies to my emails and am more than pleased with the speeds I am getting.
    Last edited by loubarlow; 02-16-2010 at 07:52 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    They used to be good. Last month they cut me short and this month I sent them paypal for another month. They haven't replied to me for over 3 days now. I see them on messengers but they will not reply. Now Im asking paypal for a refund.

STAY AWAY!!!!
    So far what i've read from you on various threads, just seems like a hate crusade to tarnish Xirvik's name with your bullshit.

I got 2 servers with xirvik and there both good, support is good by email or msn and i've been refunded for another server before aswell, even got the email still...so i don't believe you

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Gelt
    I'm using shared plan for $4.95/week

It took nearly 11 hours to receive their setup-finishing email.

The download speed is really nice, 6MB/s all the time.

I'm using it in purpose to save my private ratio. Most of the time it's uploading at 1MB/s, sometimes 3MB/s , and I have seen it running 8MB/s for minutes. I have run the seedbox for over 3 days and I uploaded 400GB+.

Its storage for cheapest users is 20GB, and torrent slots is only 3. But I can't ask more for this price on this speed.

If you are trying to save your ratio in a week, it's the best choice.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    tufu1019's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hi,
    I'd like to ask for one question in here because I can't register in Xirvik forum(I don't know what is the answer to "IM system used in xirvik")
    My problem is when I tried to download one of my file with Chinese characters to my home using FTP,it showed empty of the directory or list. But from the page of "xirvik download", I can see the BDMV file within this file.I think it's related to the Chinese characters of the file. So, how can I download or copy this file with FTP program now? Thanks.

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Aristocles's Avatar Film Buff
    Xirvik support has been excellent for me. Prompt replies, honest attempts to help, etc.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Poster
    Not at all sure of this but i've had similar problems with Russian. Cuteftp lacked language support. In your case Chinese

http://kb.globalscape.com/Knowledgeb...ywords=chinese

I had to add a language pack

http://seba.studentenweb.org/thesis/howto-winxp.php

Worked for me but as I said before maybe it is not the same problem.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    tufu1019's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Thanks for your reply.
    I had used CuteFTP and 3D-FTP all had same problem.
    I can see the file but when I tried to enter the directory, it showed "no file or directory exit".
    So,I can't download or even delete the file.
    Now, I use FileZilla and the problem solved.
    I think it's due to FileZilla support Chinese characters.
    Thanks to all of you.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678