Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: What's up with Skittles??

n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Thanks Albo..but i'll pass..
    I have had enough of the 1337 super closed community based BS..
    FST serves my needs just fine.. no kidding.

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Their reason for my ban is basically stated in that image, but the real reason for the ban is that I used to say thing like they really were. I never sugar-coated anything and I always spoke up if anyone was wrong, but these CFS guys didn't like to be wrong. Whenever I pointed someone's wrongdoings, I would get called a "problem starter" or something along those lines. I guess they expect their members to agree with anything they say. A perfect example of this would be when Detale opened a thread to find out why CFS hated FST members so much, and instead of handling the situation like proffessionals they resorted to flaming the shit out of Detale and not stick to the point of the thread.

They also used to claim that they didn't consider themselves l33t or anything like that but what it really boiled down to was that they were all a bunch of l33t RevolT wannabees.. Am I right Cabalo or what?
    I remember me and Cabalo noticing and talking about their l33t wannabe behavior wayyy before we got banned.. I forgot what it was that triggered us....I think VitaminWater got pissed off at FSC for not accepting his application and started badmouthing FSC's staffers.. Vitamin felt he deserved a free ticket to FSC just because he staffed in CFS.......... And guess what CFS's reaction to the denial of the application was..."VItaminWater deserves to be a member of FSC because he staffs at one of the most trusted BT communities and they had no reason to say No...You're right Vitamin FUCK fsc..They're just a bunch of l33t wannabes..Fsc sucks anyway"

What a fukin joke
    good you pointed out that vitaminwater aka DangerousNS episode here.
    the fact is that he got accepted at FSC recently after all that dissing and insulting in that famous request, that strategically got moved to a more restricted area so that some eyes couldn't see it...
    Thanks to this request he finally made it to FSC.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerousNS
    I'd like to be a part of the community because I've heard such great things about the discussions in the club forums and the strength of the community is important to me. I'm interested to get to know everyone there better in irc and I really feel like I can contribute intelligently to the discussions
    After 8 weeks he's made a total of 7 posts and I've never ever seen him in irc. Funny.

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'd like to be a part of the community because I've heard such great things about the discussions in the club forums and the strength of the community is important to me. I'm interested to get to know everyone there better in irc and I really feel like I can contribute intelligently to the discussions
    If I was staff at FSC I would automatically disqualify anyone based on that statement alone.Might by true might be not but it's like a carbon copy of 10 billion other applications there and elsewhere.
    If someone that has so little respect for a place that's all the effort and imagination that they put into an application I'm not surprised that he ( at least so far ) is a dud.

Besides seems like more " I'll just tell the suckers what they want to hear " crap to me and I think it would be preferable to demonstrate intelligence than simply give lip service to it.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-20-2009 at 02:01 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    good you pointed out that vitaminwater aka DangerousNS episode here.
    the fact is that he got accepted at FSC recently after all that dissing and insulting in that famous request, that strategically got moved to a more restricted area so that some eyes couldn't see it...

After 8 weeks he's made a total of 7 posts and I've never ever seen him in irc. Funny.
    ever heard of collectors?
    They do have the habit of givin lame excuses like.. 'i didn't find the community as good as i had originally thought it would be'.. ya getting my point?

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zip View Post

ever heard of collectors?
    They do have the habit of givin lame excuses like.. 'i didn't find the community as good as i had originally thought it would be'.. ya getting my point?
    Yes and yes.

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Made me laugh that a private invites forum cut yre legs off prick. Its quite the same as you done to me except the fact that ya had no fricking proofs and its was all done in public ya cunt. Anyway yre cabalo's tart and wi all know it so ya may continue kissin its arse, his the only one stupid enought to trust ya...
    tara

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Made me laugh that a private invites forum cut yre legs off prick. Its quite the same as you done to me except the fact that ya had no fricking proofs and its was all done in public ya cunt. Anyway yre cabalo's tart and wi all know it so ya may continue kissin its arse, his the only one stupid enought to trust ya...
    tara
    whatever it is you are on,I want it

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Yoann64's Avatar El Niño Fan
    10 pages, and i didn't remember what the topic was about.
    Bienvenida Mamacita - I'm in ruta Babylon - Bienvenida La Juana - Tequila, sexo, marihuana. (M.Chao)

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Anyway yre cabalo's tart
    I instantly had an image in my mind when I read that:

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    his the only one stupid enought to trust ya...
    tara
    Yea I know. I've never had anybody trust me with millions of dollars before.. Idiot, how the fuk do you come up with half of what you wrote

And don't ever compare yourself to me, you lowlife level 2 smalltime scaming dickhead

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast