Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Scariest Movie Ever

Poster
    Originally posted by eightate8@28 October 2003 - 01:30
    The face of that girl they flash up on the screen for a second on the ring was pretty freaky I thought.
    You're probably going to hate me for this but...

Turn off all the lights and click here: http://www.geocities.com/bookofomens/scary.htm

Look at the one at the end. But be sure to check out all the ones on your way down though.

And don't blame me if you piss yourself.

(I made a collection of the scariest images on the Net.)

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    Originally posted by DarkReality+27 October 2003 - 21:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarkReality @ 27 October 2003 - 21:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-eightate8@28 October 2003 - 01:30
    The face of that girl they flash up on the screen for a second on the ring was pretty freaky I thought.
    You&#39;re probably going to hate me for this but...

Turn off all the lights and click here: http://www.geocities.com/bookofomens/scary.htm

Look at the one at the end. But be sure to check out all the ones on your way down though.

And don&#39;t blame me if you piss yourself.

(I made a collection of the scariest images on the Net.) [/b][/quote]
    o.o that scared the pooper out of me

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by DarkReality+27 October 2003 - 20:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarkReality @ 27 October 2003 - 20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-eightate8@28 October 2003 - 01:30
    You&#39;re probably going to hate me for this but...

And don&#39;t blame me if you piss yourself.

(I made a collection of the scariest images on the Net.) [/b][/quote]
    holy shit&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; i&#39;m scared now. y did u make me click on that link&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; noooooooooooooooooo......................

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Try "Phantoms" based on a Dean R Koontz novel,or Out of the mouth of Madness

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The eye&#33;
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

6. Movies & TV   -   #66
    Originally posted by DarkReality@27 October 2003 - 10:49
    Yeah The Ring was much scarier than Ringu but one thing Ringu had on The Ring was the scene where Sadako (Samara) is crawling out of the TV. In the US version, no big deal. OK, when she "fast-forward moved" it was kinda creepy, but not really. Now in the Japanese version, first of all her fingernails are all broken off, and rightly so as she just crawled up and out of a well. Secondly, the eye... I don&#39;t mean that other movie... I mean Sadako&#39;s eye... that scene is on the Japanese cover... it&#39;s *almost* as scary as the girl&#39;s face in the beginning, when she comes into the room... if you have VHS you miss that scene as they took it out but it was in the theatrical and it was certainly on the DVD. I freeze framed and screen captured that shit and put it on the net&#33; LOL&#33;
    Any idea where we can see that pic?

7. Movies & TV   -   #67
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i have not seen the exorcist cos my mum was shit scared by it whn it first came out and now she wont let me watch it
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

8. Movies & TV   -   #68
    i have not seen the exorcist cos my mum was shit scared by it whn it first came out and now she wont let me watch it&nbsp;

Poor Gemby

the Exorcist is an amazing movie... Creepy as hell

9. Movies & TV   -   #69
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    im buying it and watching it on halloween &#33;

mummy will never know ..
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

10. Movies & TV   -   #70
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Cockboy the film you were on about with the space vampires in is a film called"LIFEFORCE" 1985 not a bad film,good fun

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast