Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What .cd hasn't disabled me for no reason.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Just thought in light of recent posts I should balance things out.
    I should note that I'm also even a pretty useless member of said tracker btw.

While I'm at it never had any trouble with staff from BitMeTV or HDbits either .Of course I'm not a member of ( or have any desire to be a member of) HDbits so they could be pricks for all I know.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    IdolEyes787 is going through a phase of mental breakdown or enjoying a newly found freedom and fresh air
    Last edited by A; 04-19-2010 at 03:47 PM. Reason: typos

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What.cd disabled me for no reason a long time ago (well there was a reason but it was silly), and my account was promptly re-enabled. I'd also like to point out the last guy who made one of those threads had his account back within 20 minutes, before TVCY even had a chance to post about how terrible they are. Coincidence?

Never had any issues with BMTV's staff either, though admittedly I don't participate in their forums/IRC. Q/Ibby seemed nice enough last time I talked to him though.

Never been a member of HDBits, so I've never been disabled there for no reason either.
    Last edited by ca_aok; 04-19-2010 at 03:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    IdolEyes787 is going through a phase of mental breakdown or enjoying a newly found freedom and fresh air
    I think it has something to do with the good weather and hormone levels or something.
    Actually since I don't have much interest in the technical end of trackers( servers,pretime,bitrates,encodes,rate that ass - you know that kind of thing)that seems to fascinate most people I'm pretty limited to either talking about movies or exercise or spouting gibberish like here.

Also I thought I better put the "no desire to be " bit in ( while true) because otherwise some people( hopefully only the retarded ones) will just assume that posts like this are just sucking up and fishing for invites or something.
    Preemptive strike as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by TONiC View Post
    W.CD disabled me for cheating 2 times, multiple account ownership 2 times, and being part of a cheater community 1 time. Though I haven't had any problems since
    Good for you ,now please fuck off because that is not what this thread is meant to be about.

Note to FST staff: Since twat freely admits to cheating , for the good of everyone at this site , I seriously recommend disabling of his cuntish account .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-19-2010 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I should note that I'm also even a pretty useless member of said tracker btw.
    From the looks of your profile, you only need 500 uploads to go from useless to awesome

I never do get the people who have the upload cred that don't go for power user though. Seriously, 5 uploads, and you can just use better.php to find them...
    W.CD disabled me for cheating 2 times, multiple account ownership 2 times, and being part of a cheater community 1 time. Though I haven't had any problems since
    And you wonder why morons like you don't get a "fair trial" in the disabled channel. You've got great members like this one to thank for their prejudices
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #6

If W.CD do disable me for no reason then I must be innocent. But if they haven't disabled me for no reason then there must be a reason, and as such then I must be guilty, which I am.
    Say that again three times fast.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    They did ban you, twice. Go back to your cheating boards and brag to the scum there.

Hey guy! If W.CD do disable me for no reason then I must be innocent. But if they haven't disabled me for no reason then there must be one, and as such then I must be guilty, which I am. But then again you don't need to look to far amongst yourselves for cheaters less you forget Anon.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    From the looks of your profile, you only need 500 uploads to go from useless to awesome

I never do get the people who have the upload cred that don't go for power user though. Seriously, 5 uploads, and you can just use better.php to find them...
    I've actually got a ton of stuff that isn't on What already( being so far off the beaten path ) and I keep saying to myself that one day ,maybe tomorrow, I should take the time and upload a few things but as is usual with something like this the first one is always the hardest .
    Actually if you seen my profile anywhere you might have noticed I'm pretty much a feast or famine kind of guy ,I don't commit to necessarily a lot of things but when I do I do it whole-heartedly (some would say obsessively)
    I'm sure if I ever get around to uploading something on What it won't take more than a week or two to become 100 or more.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-19-2010 at 04:50 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    pretend's Avatar Is this it? BT Rep: +1
    I was banned once for hacking attempt
    Hopefully WhatMan believed me it was just little misunderstanding

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    What were you allegedly trying to hack?

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast