Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: More Drama @ PassThePopcorn

The new stolen PTP site should say on the home page

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here"
    Last edited by DWCreeper167; 05-11-2010 at 03:51 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdasacd View Post
    props goes to CN for being involved in the most dramas though, consistently over time (you can almost count on them)...they've had feuds that have permanently changed the face and structure of both the revolt and cfs forums
    Interesting. In what way did feuds in CN permanently change the "face and structure" of Revolt?

I'm seriously tempted to call out your statement as bullshit but will let you explain before passing such judgment.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    props goes to CN for being involved in the most dramas though, consistently over time (you can almost count on them)...they've had feuds that have permanently changed the face and structure of both the revolt and cfs forums
    Interesting. In what way did feuds in CN permanently change the "face and structure" of Revolt?

I'm seriously tempted to call out your statement as bullshit but will let you explain before passing such judgment.
    I call it bullshit right now.

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post

I'm seriously tempted to call out your statement as bull***** but will let you explain before passing such judgment.
    I call it bull***** right now.
    hmm...

well i suppose that's an interpretative statement...('changing the face and structure of revolt'). what i meant by that is that a section of revolt was removed due to a spat with some people who are now CN staff (this was like 2 years ago)...I'd have to check with friends but afaicr it was a major bt section like reviews or maybe even invites or something.

In hindsight my statement was misleading and exaggerated there, sorry..this is all i meant, and if I'm even wrong about my clarification of what i meant then ok I'm wrong, can easily get to the bottom of it)...would like to know as i don't like to state bs..

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    what i meant by that is that a section of revolt was removed due to a spat with some people who are now CN staff (this was like 2 years ago)...I'd have to check with friends but afaicr it was a major bt section like reviews or maybe even invites or something.
    Nonsense. Invites requests/giveaways were removed because the majority on Revolt doesn't need invites to torrent sites. People are satisfied with what they have and many haven't joined any new tracker for ages. When you're long enough in the private tracker scene, you're not looking for invites anymore because you have every tracker you need. Do you really think anybody there cares about CN?

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Nonsense. Invites requests/giveaways were removed because the majority on Revolt doesn't need invites to torrent sites. People are satisfied with what they have and many haven't joined any new tracker for ages. When you're long enough in the private tracker scene, you're not looking for invites anymore because you have every tracker you need.
    ok, maybe I'm wrong...I'm not hung up about it though...I do know there was a major drama between now-CN staff and revolt (I'm being very vague here as I believe parties involved and related parties don't want the exact details just openly gossed about, and, well, they're all my friends and I value their company/acquaintance), I know that there were threats and hate created, and that some reviews (and probably invites) were removed by a certain tracker...perhaps some people claim this and some people claim that...perhaps again this is all down to interpretation...perhaps for the definitive answer one would have to ask sys or savvy whether that drama contributed at all to the closing down of the reviews/invites section.

Do you really think anybody there cares about CN?
    Not sure what your point is with that statement or how it relates to what I'm saying...or the points I'm making...which are pretty simple...apart from stating certain sparse facts (or trying to I guess ). I don't actually care about any of this...I'm actually laughing at the drama...commenting on drama from a distance can be humorous sometimes, and even the parties involved laugh about it in later times (well, not always, hey )...or, just no longer care/feel hot about it...

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    hmm...

well i suppose that's an interpretative statement...('changing the face and structure of revolt'). what i meant by that is that a section of revolt was removed due to a spat with some people who are now CN staff (this was like 2 years ago)...I'd have to check with friends but afaicr it was a major bt section like reviews or maybe even invites or something.
    Nothing was changed on Revolt on account of CN, ever. Not yesterday, not a month ago, and certainly not 2 years ago (afaik CN didn't even exist 2 years ago).

In hindsight my statement was misleading and exaggerated there, sorry..this is all i meant, and if I'm even wrong about my clarification of what i meant then ok I'm wrong, can easily get to the bottom of it)...would like to know as i don't like to state bs..
    If you don't like to state bullshit then may I suggest that in the future you refrain from commenting on subjects you know absolutely nothing about.
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    This thread just got interesting

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    more monkeys please.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    ...I do know there was a major drama between now-CN staff and revolt (I'm being very vague here as I believe parties involved and related parties don't want the exact details just openly gossed about, and, well, they're all my friends and I value their company/acquaintance),
    So instead you will just make vague allegations and therefore coat them all ,whether involved or not ,with the same bucket of shit.
    Remind me never to be your friend.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast