Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hd-bits.ro vs bit-hdtv

AvailableName's Avatar Poster
    Which is the preferred HD tracker between these two?
    Yes I know that hdbits.org exists so don't reply back with that. I just want to know between hd-bits.ro and bit-hdtv.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    They are both excellent trackers, but if i had to choose, i would go with HD-Bits.ro. It has a nice selection of movies and tv shows, and lots of free leech torrents. So keeping a good ratio there is not hard at all.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I used to have them both and the content is just the same. Just choose the better layout and that is all hah Personal opinion.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    AvailableName's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    I used to have them both and the content is just the same. Just choose the better layout and that is all hah Personal opinion.
    The content is the same? The tracker review on this website states that there are more torrents on bit-hdtv than hd-bits.ro. The review chart might be a little outdated but its hard to believe that hd-bits.ro caught up to bit-hdtv.

I don't want to go invite hunting for both of them so I'm asking the community's opinion on these two so I can narrow my search. I'd appreciate it if you can get stats.

Btw, which one do you use? You just stated that you prefer a better layout but which one has the better layout?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Sincerely, i don`t use them I used to have them and to use them. I left my hd-bits acc. to die a long time ago. I just didn`t need it. Hd-torrents is just the same as hd-bits.ro and it`s the Bulgarian tracker among them so ... they are all pretty much the same for me. The best layout is the Romanian one - hd-bits.ro (personal opinion).

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    B-HDTV. They have a semi-decent team of internal encoders, which are always 100% free leech, and stay that way. But the biggest scale tipper: You don't need to d/l (er, waste) a certain amount of bandwidth per month so your account isn't automatically killed off!

'Nuff Said!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    superjojo's Avatar Everywhere BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    If you rely on the number of torrents then choose Bit-HDTV.
    I'm not a member there but I heard only good things.
    I'm a member of HDBits.ro and I have to say
    their system is little bit weird (d/u you have to fulfill per month)

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    bit-hdtv > hdbits.ro
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i lvoe BitHDTV so much. they are better than HDBits.ro in term of no of seeder/leecher - speed - content

but invite for this tracker is closed

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BIT-HDTV

x
    Last edited by fstemon; 05-26-2010 at 10:31 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast