Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Thread: what does the Spit means?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sorry I know I said no more responses but I felt bad leaving on such a sour note.

Anthony"whitey"brian I know we kid around a lot here but seriously man to inferior unless they suddenly start giving out awards for ugliest idiot the only thing that you are likely ever going to win is a smattering of applause when you finally shuck off this mortal coil.

Also I'd like to apologize in advance if none of my subsequent posts have anything to do with what you say as I stopped actually reading yours a couple of days ago.

I came to this radical decision when I realized if I simply made up things and pretended they were your posts, the imaginary posts would be more entertaining or at very least surprise me more.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #162
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    dead isn't a colour, but death iz a way of life which applies very well to you.

3. Lounge   -   #163
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    The thread seems to have disappeared but

41ULdq983OL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It was a saying and my post was a reference to that and so made sense but sadly you still need sense to see that.

Also death isn't a way of life it's the absence of.

4. Lounge   -   #164
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

It was a saying and my post was a reference to that and so made sense but sadly you still need sense to see that.

Hint: When you have to "over explain" non-sense with pictures & "sign" language and so forth THEN you KNOW (if you have a brain) that you're an idiot!
    Also you shouldn't diss the person you have to "explain" a stupid post to bcuz then you're an idiot asshole!
    I'm just sayin!
    Good afternoon!
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-29-2013 at 02:43 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #165
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonybrian View Post
    I see you are either SLOWER than an autistic turtle or you did NOT get the revised MEMO:
    If by "revised" you mean you decided to add a further lie to an already impressive resume then yeah I did but I hardly see how that negates anything .
    I'm sure that you'll attempt to come back with "Oh but you said and then you did the direct opposite too" but what you fail to realize is that as you being nothing but a lying troll I don't owe you the truth the only thing I really owe you is my continuing contempt.
    As for your insistence that you are somehow "winning" I can only assume that your years spent finishing last at the Special Olympics and still getting a medal have given you a highly false sense of your own accomplishments.

Also since you seem fond of recaps lets do one now shall we?You came here pretending to be Black(I'm really Black btw more or less which explains my supreme athleticism and natural rhythm ) and pretending to be defending someone/something when in truth you were only some Tophos troll who when faced with the truth resorts to their Party line of ignoring any valid point that doesn't suit their particular skewed view of reality and when having no other defense to their obvious failure resort to potty-mouthed attacks.
    Well done dimwit I'm sure delusional adolescent nutbars everywhere salute you.

Btw I honestly do think you're mental as no one normal would go to the lengths of pretense for no real reason other than cruelty that you have.And I can speak with authority on mental as I have a doctorate in abnormal psychology from Duke University and watch a lot of Hannibal on TV.

Anyway keeping in mind (not that you have shown that you have one) what I said early, carry on but I shan't be giving you the benefit of any further responses ,oh boring he of the distressingly one note one.

PS I'm sure you think what you're doing is "all in good fun" but in the same way a guy who puts a cat in microwave and calls it fun,that in my professional opinion is what makes you mental,mental.
    Those individulas who particpate in the S.O are STELLAR human beings indeed!
    I would have been honored to finish last if that were the case!

Where were YOU the day they picked those vegetable tards who were CAPABLE of BEING in the Special Olympics?
    Well it was just another day at Not So Special Disabled Tards R Us Institute!
    Where you ACTUALLY almost WON their VERSION of the Special Olympics called
    The Drool Pool Olympians. The winner of this "Olympic Game" is the one tard who can drool SO much that he, she or it can actually swim Olympic Pool length laps in it?

And although you did indeed drool the MOST & to the point of dehydration you were DISQUALIFIED & LOST bcuz passing out & nearly drowning in TARDO sauce... like a TARD!!! was NOT part of the challenge.
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-29-2013 at 05:02 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #166
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

idle, why are you still responding to these douchebag trolls?

You know they get off on you wasting your energy, and you know the consensus is that they're fuckwits (I mean, just look at the racist fuckspastic above. If it's not obvious, you're reading it wrong). So who gives a shit?
    Last edited by Snee; 05-28-2013 at 08:26 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post

Because I'm bad at the internet.

That and maybe given enough time and enough opportunity the fuckwits might prove themselves to actually be human.
    So basically I'm bad at the internet and exceedingly dumb.

Anyway I'm done with this particular troll as I wasn't joking about not bothering to read his latest post as I find him extremely boring in the predictability of his responses.
    A few poorly thought out crude phrases are neither particularly offensive nor the least bit witty unless you're 12 or retarded.

8. Lounge   -   #168

Because I'm bad at the internet.

That and maybe given enough time and enough opportunity the fuckwits might prove themselves to actually be human.
    So basically I'm bad at the internet and exceedingly dumb.

Anyway I'm done with this particular troll as I wasn't joking about not bothering to read his latest post as I find him extremely boring in the predictability of his responses.
    A few poorly thought out crude phrases are neither particularly offensive nor the least bit witty unless you're 12 or retarded.
    {EH} NO DITMISS!!!
    It's because you are NO BETTER than those you think you are better than!
    END of story!
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-29-2013 at 03:07 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #169

You know they get off on you wasting your energy, and you know the consensus is that they're fuckwits (I mean, just look at the racist fuckspastic above. If it's not obvious, you're reading it wrong). So who gives a shit?
    HELLO??? Ass-mite! ...Are you NOT reading Idol-ass' posts???????
    Is your head SO far up Idol-Ass' ass that You can't SEE who has CONSISTENTLY tried to interject RACE into this exchange???
    The one you so misguidedly called RACIST was responding to Mr. "Sort of Black" (Idol-Ass) refering to Whites as "Whitey"....OR does use of that term ALONE not strike you as RACIST????
    Look BOTH you sad LOSERS need to chill wit the hypocracy your moronic ignorance is becoming quite baffling!
    SEE YA!
    Good Night Bitches!
    Last edited by anthonybrian; 05-29-2013 at 05:14 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #170
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    I'm sorry. I can't hear you over the sound of you being a fuckwit.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast