Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Invention Of Ratio Cheating

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also , and this is just me,the only reason that I would ask a person how to open a safe is because I want to get inside.
    pretty sure you'd like to now if you were locked in it too

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama???? And i think i was a little over spoken there too i really dont want anything from u including what we are talkin abt and u are suggesting that everyone that discuss cheating publicly does cheat meaning those who dont,dont cheat so i am getting on the conclusion that i am the first person in the history of bittorrent to cheat.if u ask someone how to open a lock of a safe dosent really mean that u only want to steal it cud also be that u want to know how locks work that was my real intention to start this thread but what to do u r on the top of this world and u cant see anything beyond urself coz u r so precious thats why its always and everywhere abt u and only u and really the biggest problem has been the fact that somehow mysteriously some of the guyes here know more abt what i am, who i am, what are my intentions more then me thats really sad
    epic post,best of fst.
    Last edited by A; 10-07-2010 at 04:49 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw I actually applaud the fact that you aren't using google translate but rather trying to write in an obviously foreign the language. And I'm not saying this to make fun of you either .
    In case he would've used Google Translate his post would look like this:
    You are more honest than the last time, but still right I give a damn what you said and expect i dont really need anything from you or optimus crime I get what I coz you want 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and I do not think I Any image portrayed I wrote a simple English and you seem very good at making assumptions when someone is not a cheater and you assume he's a cheat and write what you wrote and if you are proven wrong, you think Barack Obama an apology then? ? And I guess I was just over there said I really do not want anything from you, including what we talkin abt and you suggesting that anyone who want to discuss cheating makes sense that dont cheat, dont cheat so I need to conclusion that I am the first person in history to you bittorrent cheat.if someone asking how a lock of a safe open dosent really say that you only want to steal cud be that you want to know how locks work, that was my real intention to start this thread, but what ur doing on top of this world and you cannot see nothing but urself coz ur so expensive thats why its everywhere ABT You and only you and really the biggest problem is that a somehow mysteriously a number of guyes here to know more abt what I am, who I am, what my intentions are more than me thats really sad

@whatcdfan: If you value the opinion of older members than why won't you accept the fact that asking here on FST about cheating will get you nothing but a shitload of accusations.
    Last edited by Disme; 10-07-2010 at 05:34 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    In case he would've used Google Translate his post would look like this:
    You know, I thought I wouldn't have a headache and give up reading by the middle of that post had whatcdfan used punctuation... at all. Turns out I was wrong.

Still, thanks for the corrected version.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    optimuscrime's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    epic post,best of fst.
    I feel honored, to be mentioned in a post that lulzy. I may have to put it in my what.cd profile that "whatcdfan" sadly can't actually read.
    Last edited by optimuscrime; 10-07-2010 at 06:27 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by optimuscrime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    epic post,best of fst.
    I feel honored, to be mentioned in a post that lulzy. I may have to put it in my what.cd profile that "whatcdfan" sadly can't actually read.
    i thought u wud come up with something better then enticing me into jealousy of the fact that u have what.cd and i dont but i have to tell u i dont match u in this feature of urs and once again u have disappointed me.apparently u haven't read my post close enough i mentioned "i get what i want" and right now what.cd is not one of 'em and to prove this, check the thread (which u mentioned in ur last post) where i requested what or waffles and after getting waffles i instantly closed the topic.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    optimuscrime's Avatar Poster

i thought u wud come up with something better then enticing me into jealousy of the fact that u have what.cd and i dont but i have to tell u i dont match u in this feature of urs and once again u have disappointed me.apparently u haven't read my post close enough i mentioned "i get what i want" and right now what.cd is not one of 'em and to prove this, check the thread (which u mentioned in ur last post) where i requested what or waffles and after getting waffles i instantly closed the topic.
    Cry some more.

Not to mention that you didn't get what you wanted, you got the best alternative.
    Last edited by optimuscrime; 10-07-2010 at 08:30 PM.

i dont match u in this feature of urs and once again u have disappointed me.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    fuck them. pm me your mail for what.cd.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2

Cry some more.

Not to mention that you didn't get what you wanted, you got the best alternative.
    when i said "i get what i want" i actually meant the content and not the tracker and if u look close at the topic of my request thread it says "[req]what.cd or waffles" and not "what.cd and waffles" which means i wanted either one of them and when i got waffles i closed the thread so i get what i want and once again u r wrong and rejected

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    this post says it all, do i need to add anything
    it goes to show the difference of "evaluation ability" between a member having 4700 posts and the members having 10 (optimus crime), 3 (evil walks) posts.
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 10-09-2010 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    this post says it all, do i need to add anything
    it goes to show the difference of "evaluation ability" between a member having 4700 posts and the members having 10 (optimus crime), 3 (evil walks) posts.
    Only time will tell.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast