Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Torrentday..anyone try it?

Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    I am using many forums, in one forums i know Anon where he provides cheating information
    So
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    And who is PMSL ? And how did you find him if you don't run any torrent site ?
    looool
    PMSL stands for: P*ssing myself laughing
    I am using many forums, in one forums i know Anon where he provides cheating information
    Everyone knows which forum that is, it's even attached to his nickname here, what's the news ?

I just find it hard to understand why all your hate for him. Did he ever harm you as a user on a given tracker ?
    Last edited by Cabalo; 05-12-2011 at 10:10 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    And who is PMSL ? And how did you find him if you don't run any torrent site ?
    looool
    PMSL stands for: P*ssing myself laughing
    I've never heard of anyone not a female actually doing that so gender-wise I guess I need to start be more polite to you Miss.

Btw if it's not impolite of me to ask , are there any among the many forums that you "use'" where you actually make any sense ?
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Because he started it!
    I used to promote Torrentday here at FST, every time i tried to promote, he was leaving bullsh!t comments and was quoting my comments.
    So i had to find out his real image, i found him as a "cheater" PMSL

If someone punch ya in da face, i don't think you will offer flower in return
    Real troll is Anon, not me. so he really should STFU & stop quoting my comments just like he did it today!!!
    Not quite accurate. You see, merwais thought he was part of something clever, and could fool idiots. Then someone started speaking intelligently about it and that made merwais furious. Merwais just couldn't control his rage and decided make his public shame adorned with his metaphorical kicking and screaming. From that point on he barraged the public with comments like "you lie because you cheat", "I know you are but what am I?", and "I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say won't stop irritation in my ass from the dildo."

Bottom line, you don't reason with juvenile sense.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Cabalo, i hate him coz i hate his username. nothing else !
    Anon-sbi the cheater which cheated on almost all private trackers lol and there is one more i hate which i placed on my ignore list, username is something like mjmky... he is not taking his pills on time LMAO he is a crazy kid jumping around and should show himself to the nearest doctor else he is dangerous for society.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    he is not taking his pills on time LMAO he is a crazy kid jumping around and should show himself to the nearest doctor else he is dangerous for society.
    The bit is weak, no matter how many times you use it. In fact, when one has such a weak bit, one usually tries to obfuscate their association with it, not repeat it incessantly. I'll show you how it's done, but first try to get an actual rise out of me. I have a feeling you won't, because your body language seems to indicate you have developed a feral attraction to me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234