Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Torrentday..anyone try it?

I am looking at torrentday.com. I was reading the previous old thread saying they were doubling the seeders and peer database. I am looking at it now and it seems to show the correct amount and also seems to have grown into a nice database of packs which all are freeleech.

Giving it a shot and so far good speeds to download. Vision and other groups seem to upload their releases too which is nice and only drawback is it is still open. Hopefully it can close soon.

Anyone else try the site and feel like u can keep your ratio at a good position with all the freeleech?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    now where is stupid anon-sbi and mjmacky ?

Come on guys, specially Mr.Cheater anon-sbi!!!! cheating on every single damn private tracker.

P.S: satya87, i agree with ya, top private tracker which is open so far, they should close registration and i heard in TD forums that they are closing registration in July. TD FTW

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by satya87 View Post
    I am looking at torrentday.com. I was reading the previous old thread saying they were doubling the seeders and peer database. I am looking at it now and it seems to show the correct amount
    Is it over

Now they only need to create the 90000 non-existent users out of thin air
    Last edited by anon; 05-11-2011 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Later edit
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Really, they're going to close registrations? Instead of fighting against it, I actually support TD closing registrations. Anything that hides it away a little more from the internet. Do they still spam post advertisements in torrents on btjunkie? I get annoyed by the pervasiveness of such a shite site.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    satya87 See ?
    2 bad @ss junkies always here talking bullsh!t, they even don't know what they are talking about lol
    and mjmacky is not taking his pills on time that's why he is acting weird and lol the cheater PMSL

cheaters are not allowed to talk. got it anon-sbi ?
    Last edited by merwais; 05-11-2011 at 02:12 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post

I'll just leave this here...

Last edited by Tv Controls you; 05-11-2011 at 02:19 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    There is nothing wrong with the peer base in utorrent right now. I don't know if the site has 90000 fake members or not but atleast the 800 or so TV packs look legitimate to me and after downloading some of them, they seem to be real. I use TL and IPT and i see TD hitting the same range too.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I'm still waiting for my account to be disabled due to inactivity. Now that you're here, you could do that for me, merwais.
    Thank you.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    satya87 See ?
    2 bad @ss junkies always here talking bullsh!t, they even don't know what they are talking about lol
    and mjmacky is not taking his pills on time that's why he is acting weird and lol the cheater PMSL

I thought you were going to ignore my posts...

Also, I think I had 3 accounts there that I only used or posting in their forum, can you get those deleted for me as welll? The fake email address I used to register is getting loaded with spam.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I'm good for you.
    ITT: Wow, have you heard? TD stopped faking tracker stats?!?!?

GTFO.

[Edit] I'm still seeing mismatches...

Quote Originally Posted by satya87
    I use TL and IPT and i see TD hitting the same range too.
    Funnily enough, the late Sharky believed these all had the same owner.
    Last edited by TONiC; 05-11-2011 at 01:46 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast