Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Torrentday..anyone try it?

cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I noticed that TD is really similar to Scenetime . I don't know if you guys are familiar with Scenetime , but there's something funny ... When you hit Search on a torrent ( on both trackers ) you get the same " Loading" message .... So if you're not a fan of TD you can always go to Scenetime

Last edited by cibu; 05-11-2011 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    satya87....isnt he the one who promoted that money cheating site? scenetorrents.biz or something similar? cant remember......
    if so, i think T-D is just a right place for him
    Last edited by Di@monds; 05-11-2011 at 06:58 PM.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I'm still waiting for my account to be disabled due to inactivity. Now that you're here, you could do that for me, merwais.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Also, I think I had 3 accounts there that I only used or posting in their forum, can you get those deleted for me as welll? The fake email address I used to register is getting loaded with spam.
    Yes, merwais - why don't you readd delacct.php and make us happy? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    I noticed that TD is really similar to Scenetime . I don't know if you guys are familiar with Scenetime , but there's something funny ... When you hit Search on a torrent ( on both trackers ) you get the same " Loading" message .... So if you're not a fan of TD you can always go to Scenetime
    A clone of a clone, just what BitTorrent needed.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    satya87....isnt he the one who promoted that money cheating site? scenetorrents.biz or something similar? cant remember......
    since you are so knowledgeable, i will guide you and because you love vision and flawless may be u need to ask djdavy and ozi_tl or even spindoctor or BDK of flawless who satya87 is or may be even ask rok3r who is an ipt administrator who satya87 is..or ask any of the tl staff who he is..or was

or you can go to SBT and ask splice the owner or go to GFT and ask the sysops hmmm...kthx
    Last edited by satya87; 05-12-2011 at 12:43 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Not sure if you're being funny, but you've got that story ass-backwards.

And for the record, beyond asking one of the people name-dropped who satya was after the aforementioned thread, I have had no contact with him. So this isn't me defending him, if you have some sort of misplaced sense of conspirators.
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TONiC View Post
    ITT: Wow, have you heard? TD stopped faking tracker stats?!?!?

GTFO.

[Edit] I'm still seeing mismatches...

Quote Originally Posted by satya87
    I use TL and IPT and i see TD hitting the same range too.
    Funnily enough, the late Sharky believed these all had the same owner.
    TONiC, use alexa to compare sites. don't leave baseless comments like anon-sbi, anon-sbi is stupid. he is asking me to put some kinda file on torrentday which i have no idea, i am a Family member of torrentday, how the f00k i can put a file on their site ? STUPID anon-sbi and cheater stop cheating on private trackers, so they don't ban you. i am 100% sure you are banned on 95% private trackers coz you cheated on all private trackers with your fake torrent clients

TD vs TL Graph:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by merwais; 05-12-2011 at 04:02 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by satya87 View Post
    since you are so knowledgeable, i will guide you and because you love vision and flawless may be u need to ask djdavy and ozi_tl or even spindoctor or BDK of flawless who satya87 is or may be even ask rok3r who is an ipt administrator who satya87 is..or ask any of the tl staff who he is..or was

or you can go to SBT and ask splice the owner or go to GFT and ask the sysops hmmm...kthx
    Ahh it was SBT's ex owner trying to make some cash and hes also the one who created scenetorrent.biz in the first place....<-- and yes you were the one who promoted sbt when he was sysop. its really a shame when ppl cant see the fact.
    and tbh i dont give a rat about who are you or whos owner.
    ps: yes yes vision and flawless are the best "scene" group........
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Merwais, I understand your hatred towards Anon, I really do.

He helped develop tools that economically damaged your trackers, therefore, your pocket.
    It's a fact, if you can cheat, then there's much less incentive to donate for Gb's.
    But, please, change the record. I'm so fed up of reading your posts constantly spewing venom for anon. He got the idea, we ALL got the idea.

Let it go, will you ?
    Last edited by Cabalo; 05-12-2011 at 02:35 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Merwais, I understand your hatred towards Anon, I really do.

He helped develop tools that economically damaged your trackers, therefore, your pocket.
    It's a fact, if you can cheat, then there's much less incentive to donate for Gb's.
    But, please, change the record. I'm so fed up of reading your posts constantly spewing venom for anon. He got the idea, we ALL got the idea.

Let it go, will you ?
    Cabalo, first of all i don't know what/why you are talking about my pocket and i really don't give a f00k about TD or TL or any other torrent site.
    about Anon, if he stop his sh!ts, i will also so tell him not to leave bullsh!t replies to my comments.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by satya87 View Post

Ahh it was SBT's ex owner trying to make some cash and hes also the one who created scenetorrent.biz in the first place....<-- and yes you were the one who promoted sbt when he was sysop. its really a shame when ppl cant see the fact.
    and tbh i dont give a rat about who are you or whos owner.
    ps: yes yes vision and flawless are the best "scene" group........

lol another ignorant faggit roaming the fst forums. i don't give a fuck about ur comments nigga. SBT site exists fine and the lame ass owner has made a new site called worldtorrents.org. Splice is the new onwer who was a good friend of feeling and djgrr and the top uploader of so called ex-sct. I promoted SBT because of splice you punk ass drunk monkey
    Last edited by satya87; 05-12-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast