Page 240 of 545 FirstFirst ... 140190230237238239240241242243250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    No wonder nobody has been talking to me. I thought I'd won the internets bored.

There's always tomorrow, I guess. Welcome back, cunts.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #2392
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    The football today;

I was supposed to go down at half time, when I'd finished some work, but each time I left my chair to get something, a bad thing happened. Like Stoke scoring or Man City scoring. So obviously it was my fault and I stayed in my seat for the remainder of the first half and all of the second. No bad things happened at all up until the very last few minutes of the day, when I was absolutely busting for a pish, Man City scored twice and took the league away from us.

Most dramatic final day of the season ever. And I'm gutted and not going out now
    On the plus side Bolton got relegated as well as Blackburn today

3. Lounge   -   #2393
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles View Post
    The football today;

I was supposed to go down at half time, when I'd finished some work, but each time I left my chair to get something, a bad thing happened. Like Stoke scoring or Man City scoring. So obviously it was my fault and I stayed in my seat for the remainder of the first half and all of the second. No bad things happened at all up until the very last few minutes of the day, when I was absolutely busting for a pish, Man City scored twice and took the league away from us.

Most dramatic final day of the season ever. And I'm gutted and not going out now
    On the plus side Bolton got relegated as well as Blackburn today
    Alrite, effy.
    I'd have rathered QPR go down. Mark Hughes has been annoying me since he took over there, well, ever since he quit the Wales job, to be fair. He just doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself. It's always about his career rather than the team he's managing.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #2394
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    No wonder nobody has been talking to me. I thought I'd won the internets bored.

There's always tomorrow, I guess. Welcome back, cunts.
    Cheers

Does it affect you if you use the standard editor? Just wondering if it's everyone because I don't think it's browser specific.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #2395
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Get the fuck in!1!!
    I loved it when they beat them, loved it

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

6. Lounge   -   #2396
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You still didn't win anything, football grinch.

7. Lounge   -   #2397
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Cheers

Does it affect you if you use the standard editor? Just wondering if it's everyone because I don't think it's browser specific.
    I have been using WYSIWYG, so I didn't have a problem before, but I switched to Standard, and got this unworkable interface in both [QUICK] and [Advanced]...

5-13-2012 12-24-43 PM.png
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #2398
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Cheers

I have been using WYSIWYG, so I didn't have a problem before, but I switched to Standard, and got this unworkable interface in both [QUICK] and [Advanced]...

5-13-2012 12-24-43 PM.png
    I'm just glad it's fixed. Posting without alt+s is so hard.

Pretty sure that the standard editor is default, too. That probably means that 90% of everyone was effectively disabled for 24 hours.
    It's weird though how it affected people at different times, Snee was affected in the AM but it didn't hit me until early evening. Perhaps something to do with me having the old javascript file in my cache for longer. But I don't remember manually refreshing or anything.

Good thing is, though, that tesco finally got his account back after reality hax'd him.

9. Lounge   -   #2399
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I always used wysiwyg. Crisis averted like forever. N00bs.

10. Lounge   -   #2400
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    I always used wysiwyg. Crisis averted like forever. N00bs.
    Yeah, well as soon as barbie tells me how to get admin access, I'm going to disable wysiwyg and watch you flap like an oxygen starved herring