Page 265 of 545 FirstFirst ... 165215255262263264265266267268275315365 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    You lied about your email dad?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #2642
    Answer him MBM, he's your son he deserves an answer.

3. Lounge   -   #2643
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm signing off now to go watch Vampire Diaries. There's a hot chick in it, and the stories are FAR more realistic than anything Dave has ever spewed come up with.

'night, Dave. Don't stay up too late watching Squeams. It's a school night...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #2644
    I'm sure Squeamous would be OK with you using the "spew"ed word she introduced into this whole debacle MBM.

5. Lounge   -   #2645
    The money is mine!

6. Lounge   -   #2646
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeople View Post
    I'm sure Squeamous would be OK with you using the "spew"ed word she introduced into this whole debacle MBM.
    But it flow(es) off your tongue so frequently that it became yours. You own it, Dave. Spew is your baby.

EDIT- You do realize this debacle is all yours, don't you, D-wat? Not one other person has been stained by it. Not one- except you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcer: Congratulations, Dave Dowell, you've just won a debacle!!!

Announcer: What are you going to do next?

Dave: I'm going to Squeams'...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-24-2012 at 06:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #2647
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Hey apparently there's stuff about me there, I've pulled a trigger or something
    That's right, you did indeed.

I did make it clear, didn't I? I mean I'm not sure I could have been any clearer in my statement where I gave you all my word. You do understand what that means don't you? When someone gives you their word. You get that giving your word is something you do about something you commit to. Was it too difficult for you to understand? Solaris fucked your brain up did it? You thought someone giving their word was as meaningless as that dying piece of crap OS, did you? It looks like I'm going to have to disappoint you again Barbie, because I'm afraid giving your word does mean something, it is a serious thing. I did and you called me on it. You pulled the trigger.
    Fruitcake.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

8. Lounge   -   #2648
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Spacely sprockets is definitely off the meds this week.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #2649
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Hey apparently there's stuff about me there, I've pulled a trigger or something
    That's right, you did indeed.

I did make it clear, didn't I? I mean I'm not sure I could have been any clearer in my statement where I gave you all my word. You do understand what that means don't you? When someone gives you their word. You get that giving your word is something you do about something you commit to. Was it too difficult for you to understand? Solaris fucked your brain up did it? You thought someone giving their word was as meaningless as that dying piece of crap OS, did you? It looks like I'm going to have to disappoint you again Barbie, because I'm afraid giving your word does mean something, it is a serious thing. I did and you called me on it. You pulled the trigger.
    Ahhh, OK. I'll tell you exactly what happened, you were very clever about it. You completely exploited my total apathy about you and anything about you and what you do and say.

10. Lounge   -   #2650
    Ahhh, OK. I'll tell you exactly what happened, you were very clever about it. You completely exploited my total apathy about you and anything about you and what you do and say.
    Nope that's not working an apathetic person wouldn't have copied and pasted my statement into a thread on this board, he wouldn't have given enough of a fuck to do it.

I fink you was just sore I wasn't posting bewb pics for you anymore, but the game was pointless. You knew I was never going to post hers, I told you so... twice.
    Last edited by SomePeople; 05-24-2012 at 08:52 AM.