Page 317 of 545 FirstFirst ... 217267307314315316317318319320327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Plenty of hoovers have a reverse button, for when stuff gets accidentally sucked in. True story.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

2. Lounge   -   #3162
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by botson
    Plenty of hoovers have a reverse button, for when stuff gets accidentally sucked in. True story.
    Back of the net

===

Congrats with the month off. A whole month, what will work do without you? True question as I'd hate someone here to take that long off.

Also, What are you going to do?
    Apart from coming to visit me to get my new projector, that I haven't bought yet but will if you say the word, up and running.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3163
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    First thing I'll do is sort out the bombstrike/wasteland that is my apartment. After that I expect I'll be hanging out at Waterparks, busyman-style, and, idk, cycling and watching movies in the evenings, probably. Possibly phleying gheymes. Plenty of time at the beach if possible.

It's not unlikely I'll be involved in some sort of building project of my dad's, lugging rocks or something around. There's usually at least a day of that.

All of that is to say that I don't really have any plans.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

4. Lounge   -   #3164
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    As for work, there's a bunch of bugs that won't be sorted while I'm gone. Probably wouldn't have done most of it anyway, however. Also, some people will have to ask someone else about how things work, or wait until I'm back.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

5. Lounge   -   #3165
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Well good because I'm free whenever so just google 'Stephen Greene', get on a Lufthansa (or wutevar you baltic state people use these days) and come have a coffee before you get started on the installation.

That is to say that I'm not free, at all, but come over and I'll give you the keys to my chrome commorancy. You can entertain yourself and my missus and kiddie and cat with the new projector while I lean back in my big chair and revel in the magnificence of my Swede recruitment plan.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #3166
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    Good plan :sage:

At the first reading, I read it like I could entertain myself with your missus. I liked it better before I re-read it
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

7. Lounge   -   #3167
    manker's Avatar effendi
    She can be quite entertaining when there are no reality shows on telly. Or is it demanding. Are the two things the same with wiminz?
    Thank fuck for reality television, says I.

8. Lounge   -   #3168
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    or wutevar you baltic state people use these days
    I knew I won someone many over with that one, I just didn't think you'd be one of them.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #3169
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    The missus and the kids are absconding to New York and Florida pretty imminently. I'm a gonna hang back in silent magnificence. Convinced She Who Must Be Assuaged that buying an iPad would be the way to go, what with all the easy video and conferencing and whatnot.

Obviously I will obtain it for my own. I'm posting from it now. Pretty fucking great. However, my Luddite mongoloid will kill it, lose it, or eat it before she even gets within stalking distance of Mickey fucking Mouse.

Then she will maul onwards towards EPCOT like a Godzilla gifted in maths and little else.
    Last edited by chalice; 06-29-2012 at 08:38 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #3170
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Projector
    Just catching up on threads. Which one do you intend to purchase?
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-29-2012 at 08:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.