Page 327 of 545 FirstFirst ... 227277317324325326327328329330337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I think avrumi was more 'persuaded' into a change of tack, than bi-polar. Sub-Administrator adolf dragon rider runs a very tight hair do ship!

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #3262
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

3. Lounge   -   #3263
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hoi, chavois.

Have you read the Jack Reacher books? I've just read a brief synopsis by the clockster and I reckon they sound like a graphic novel without the graphics.
    Which would suit me fine as turning pages every six seconds isn't really for me. Fuck the artwork, like.

inb4 some cunt says; 'that'll be a novel, then'.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #3264
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Hoi, chavois.

Have you read the Jack Reacher books? I've just read a brief synopsis by the clockster and I reckon they sound like a graphic novel without the graphics.
    Which would suit me fine as turning pages every six seconds isn't really for me. Fuck the artwork, like.

Tell you what, hotshot, that's like nine kinds of mental right there to the max

Up until about five hours ago I'd never dithered around yon. By some accidental linkage, I'd not planned on and can't recall the origins of, I ended up on the Wiki page of that very pulp nior (seemingly successful) fucker you allude to above. I'd never heard of him before. True story. Sounds absolutely wank to me. The yanks seem to buy it, though.

5. Lounge   -   #3265
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Hoi, chavois.

Tell you what, hotshot, that's like nine kinds of mental right there to the max

Up until about five hours ago I'd never dithered around yon. By some accidental linkage, I'd not planned on and can't recall the origins of, I ended up on the Wiki page of that very pulp nior (seemingly successful) fucker you allude to above. I'd never heard of him before. True story. Sounds absolutely wank to me. The yanks seem to buy it, though.
    That'll be because they'll look at the premise and think; 'it's a comic without pictures - if I read that, I'll be considered high-brow.'

I'm going to read them because you can't whack a six foot five vigilante hurling miscreants all over the shop.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #3266
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I live in a quiet neighbourhood.

I have new neighbours .The kind of people who don't talk but for reasons unknown communicate solely by shouting at one another.

I wish to kill them.

True story.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #3267
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I live in a quiet neighbourhood.

I have new neighbours .The kind of people who don't talk but for reasons unknown communicate solely by shouting at one another.

I wish to kill them.

True story.
    Drown them in jizz.

Each time you knock one out, save it in a sterilised jam jar. And when that one is full, sterilise another and wank into that. In no time at all you should have enough to completely submerse their heads in one of those things that they use on I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here to put the celeb’s face next to spiders and snakes.

6britt-ekland.jpg

You’d be reminding them of your virility while exacting your revenge plus I’m pretty sure it’s also how they would like to go.

Everyone’s a winner.

8. Lounge   -   #3268
    Interesting way your mind works.

9. Lounge   -   #3269
    manker's Avatar effendi
    If it helps you don't actually have to end them, just do it til they think they are going to die, release them and warn them politely about the noise.

I'm pretty sure it would work but pay off a few dirty cops in case they squeal.

10. Lounge   -   #3270

I'm pretty sure it would work but pay off a few dirty cops in case they squeal.
    I live in Canada not Quebec.