Page 388 of 545 FirstFirst ... 288338378385386387388389390391398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhaag View Post
    Just when you thought I was out, I bust my way back into this shit! BOOM!
    BTW Manker... that's disgusting. I'm not sure why, but it just seems appropriate.
    I'm pretty sure that you're wrong and that I was simply my calm and debonair self in whatever you're referencing, but yeah, you're going to have to revisit this thread more often if we're to converse properly. I'm pretty sure I asked you stuff weeks ago in here and you seemed to get a life and get laid rather than reply.
    You've let yourself down, there. What would your mam say if she knew.

And also; I read that you are involved in some kind of search for Lego Ninjago in HD. For your kids.
    Basically if they aren't old enough to source their own HD material, get it in SD and issue them with a stern glare or a kidney punch if they question your codec choice. In my day we had grainy VHS tapes of Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors and we damn well liked it.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #3872
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Just been watching a spot of table-tennis. The Japanese pwned shit the fuck right up.
    Her name is Ai Fukuhara. Which is exactly what a Japanese person would say if you told them to repeat 'I fuck you harder'

Yeah. That's basically why I watched it.

Attachment 121490 Attachment 121491 Attachment 121492

Would. Absolutely no questions.
    She's on today in the finals at 15:25

I've just cancelled an appointment I had at 4:15 so I won't be disturbed. True Story.
    Fuck those needy client bitches.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #3873
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bbhaag View Post
    Just when you thought I was out, I bust my way back into this shit! BOOM!
    BTW Manker... that's disgusting. I'm not sure why, but it just seems appropriate.
    Wrong thread.....you posted in the wrong thread. If you are going to be speshal, we (well Meg) has a special thread just for you:

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...Inquire-within
    Some applicants are allowed to submit via crayon on institutional toilet paper. He's in without reservation...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 08-07-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #3874
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Jebus.
    GB just won gold and bronze in the triathlon. The guy who won it ran the 10000 metres around a minute slower than Mo Farah the winner of the 10k track gold, and one second slower than the second fastest British athlete after he'd already done the bike ride and the swim, and he slowed down to a jog for the last lap, wrapped himself in flag and walked over the line while clapping the crowd.

Incidentally, there was copious amounts of pain and suffering endured by the medallists in this event so Idol should approve.

5. Lounge   -   #3875
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Jebus.
    GB just won gold and bronze in the triathlon. The guy who won it ran the 10000 metres around a minute slower than Mo Farah the winner of the 10k track gold, and one second slower than the second fastest British athlete after he'd already done the bike ride and the swim, and he slowed down to a jog for the last lap, wrapped himself in flag and walked over the line while clapping the crowd.

Incidentally, there was copious amounts of pain and suffering endured by the medallists in this event so Idol should approve.
    So far all "our" medal favourties like Simon Whateverhisnameis (he's a loser so I've forgotten about him already)have crashed and burned (literally in Simon What'shisfaces's case - see also Dlylan Somethingorother and the female boxer and the ginger woman triathlete)
    Even when "we" do well the officials rob us of stuff (see women's football team).

Actually I'm pretty sure we would be pwning lots stuff if not for drugs and bias officials and other countries cheating and us basically sucking at everything that doesn't involve ice or snow.

Anyway I too was pretty astounded by that poof Brit's run and would be even more so if I knew he wasn't high as a kite on some drug or other.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-07-2012 at 04:33 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #3876
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    daniel-day-lewis-as-lincoln-600x676.jpg

Daniel Day Lewis as Spielberg's Lincoln. He dies in the end, apparently.

7. Lounge   -   #3877
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Daniel Day Lewis as Spielberg's Lincoln.
    Spoiler: Show
    Spoilers, please. There's 'Merkins present...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #3878
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Dewds. Picked up a WDTV gen 3 last week for the parents, to replace a Netgear eva2000 that was used to play stuff off thumb drives (moved that to the TV in their kitchen), which I previously got them. It's pretty awesome. Kind of like a really simple htpc without the ability to run other than the pre-installed software.

Thus far it's been fantastic. Runs all files that have been thrown at it, including heaps of mkvs with different formats, which never works well with simple media players and such in my experience. And it's mostly over wifi, from network shares, at that. All in all, it's perfect for parent-types who don't do computers too well, once set up, and it's really cheap for what you get. I recommend it.

I'm thinking of getting one for the screen in my bedroom, even.

Also considering an android-based thumb drive computer along the lines of a Rikomagic or a Cotton Candy, with mxplayer or similar, either of those might be a good alternative. This WDTV has been better at mkvs than any of my phones or tablets, though.
    Last edited by Snee; 08-07-2012 at 08:59 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #3879
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Dewds. Picked up a WDTV gen 3 last week for the parents, to replace a Netgear eva2000 that was used to play stuff off thumb drives (moved that to the TV in their kitchen), which I previously got them. It's pretty awesome. Kind of like a really simple htpc without the ability to run other than the pre-installed software.

Thus far it's been fantastic, though. Runs all files that have been thrown at it, including heaps of mkvs with different formats, which never works well with simple media players and such in my experience. And it's mostly over wifi, from network shares, at that. All in all, it's perfect for parent-types who don't do computers too well, once set up, and it's really cheap for what you get. I recommend it.

I'm thinking of getting one for the screen in my bedroom, even.

Also considering an android-based thumb drive computer along the lines of a Rikomagic or a Cotton Candy, with mxplayer or similar, either of those might be a good alternative. This WDTV has been better at mkvs than any of my phones or tablets, though.

There are a bunch of baby racoons that come around and I feed catfood.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #3880
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Jebus.

So far all "our" medal favourties like Simon Whateverhisnameis (he's a loser so I've forgotten about him already)have crashed and burned (literally in Simon What'shisfaces's case - see also Dlylan Somethingorother and the female boxer and the ginger woman triathlete)
    Even when "we" do well the officials rob us of stuff (see women's football team).

Actually I'm pretty sure we would be pwning lots stuff if not for drugs and bias officials and other countries cheating and us basically sucking at everything that doesn't involve ice or snow.

Anyway I too was pretty astounded by that poof Brit's run and would be even more so if I knew he wasn't high as a kite on some drug or other.
    Triathletes, though