Page 378 of 545 FirstFirst ... 278328368375376377378379380381388428478 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by backhere View Post
    you all collectively[] owned me big time.
    You kept coming back, day after day, because you can't leave her alone. That's the mental part. Well, that and your poorly concocted, adamantly used lies about why you came. You are obsessed, and every single individual who has ever read your drivel spots you, Dave. You aren't even close to being as clever as you think.

You wanted to make your presence here- in Squeam's favorite online pub, and talk all the shit you wanted about That Woman and she was supposed to sit by and take it, or be driven away. That didn't happen (reread that part about you not being so clever), and you want to blame her because she didn't let you play your passive-aggressive game.

Go spend time with your wife, kids, and mother. We are all apparently scum (as you remind us in each post), so either we aren't deserving of your time, or your personal life is TRULY fuked and we are still better than those who should be getting your attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #3772
    The problem with this transference of responsibility you keep on trying MBM, is that when challenged none of you can produce a single post or comment to support your warped little fantasy ideas about what went on here, it's not like you weren't offered multiple chances to produce any post you could to support your fantasies.

The posts show all I ever said about that woman was that she lied to me and deceived me, betraying my trust completely, and that I only ever did so in response to you asking questions, and poking (provoking) me with some nasty little post.

You provoked my response, it was what you were trying to do. You cannot blame me for that. You can't call my response mental, it was the response you all deliberately set about causing, and you all did that knowing it was a real life thing for me.

You're the mental one, and you are IMHO indeed a complete and utter piece of scum. You deliberately decided your right to cause offence and provoke another person was of far greater worth than another human beings life, and that is pretty mental, and IMHO the behaviour of a complete piece of scum.

Idol,

What I find most odd about your post, is when these scum were filling EVERY single thread with provocative posts aimed at provoking me, until this entire board was filled with threads about little else, you didn't mind that. Tell me, do you understand the concept of tacit approval? You're certainly guilty of that where the events that have brought all of this about are concerned. So you'll have to forgive me for not giving any kind of fuck about how shit you think my posts are.
    Last edited by backhere; 08-04-2012 at 04:01 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #3773
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Transparencyfacepalm.com

4. Lounge   -   #3774
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

5. Lounge   -   #3775
    junglebook's Avatar Poster
    Woke up with a boner this morning nor did i bother to masturbate. Surely thats worth $20.

6. Lounge   -   #3776
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    What the fuck kind of army would let dave in. A raging fuckwit with no self-discipline. He wouldn't pass the psych test here, ffs.

Small children are less easily goaded, ffs.

7. Lounge   -   #3777
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by backhere View Post
    Idol,

What I find most odd about your post, is when these scum were filling EVERY single thread with provocative posts aimed at provoking me, until this entire board was filled with threads about little else, you didn't mind that. Tell me, do you understand the concept of tacit approval? You're certainly guilty of that where the events that have brought all of this about are concerned. So you'll have to forgive me for not giving any kind of fuck about how shit you think my posts are.
    What do you want me to say Dave,that I don't like the endless posts about you,because I don't.

Purely from my perspective though the reason that I think you are looney as opposed to them simply being unnecessarily cruel (btw I don't read most of this shit so forgive me for any inaccuracies) ,is that all you have to do to be "unaffected" by any of it is simply let it go and stop coming here.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #3778
    Quote Originally Posted by junglebook View Post
    Woke up with a boner this morning nor did i bother to masturbate. Surely thats worth $20.
    Woke up not wanting to kill junglebook but that has since changed.

9. Lounge   -   #3779
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    What the fuck kind of army would let dave in. A raging fuckwit with no self-discipline. He wouldn't pass the psych test here, ffs.

Small children are less easily goaded, ffs.
    Mental problems are the bread and butter of the military.True story.

10. Lounge   -   #3780
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    The reason it worked, Dave was cos I kept you second guessing the whole time. I gave you enough information to tailspin your little brain into confused panic. How I clasped my sweaty palms in joy as you plummeted, moustache-first into paranoia. It was a work of fucking art, Dave. Not our Art, like.

I didn't do it for no reason either. Though, I've been known to be quite arbitrary in my pwnage. You were a dick from day one, and I would've gotten to you some other way, anyway. You're easy like that. Fuck sake, you got your knickers so contorted with your manic geek account that you even asked to have yourself banned, and that was fucking years ago, you bananoid.

I still feel sorry for your kids. You've been glaring in futile rage at a backlit screen for some time now, Dave. That's gotta manifest itself around the household. Or have you been officially relegated to the shed for life.