Page 395 of 545 FirstFirst ... 295345385392393394395396397398405445495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

2. Lounge   -   #3942
    manker's Avatar effendi

Not bad, barbis
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3943
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Brilliant, Barbs.

4. Lounge   -   #3944
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You must be back already. You're not internetting at the pub, that doesn't seem like something you'd do.
    But anyway, how was the gin soaked soak and his surroundings?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #3945
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    torque is basically what barbie and skweeky said, to make it simple think of horsepower as how much power it can put out to make the car move and the torque is what helps get the power down to the tyres on the road, more torque helps with towing and stuff too. It's a lot more than that but that's enough for what you're after, like.
    i'd guess an rx8 not having much torque would be cause it's a wankel engine instead of a normal engine, no idea why tho', i know feck all about them.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

6. Lounge   -   #3946
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    You must be back already. You're not internetting at the pub, that doesn't seem like something you'd do.
    But anyway, how was the gin soaked soak and his surroundings?
    The pub is like forty-five seconds away. It was bereft of spastics until I turned up. Sat in the rather nice smoking garden and tried to read that fucking Game Of Thrones nonsense. I want to know what happens, but I have to read like 1600 pages of wank before I even catch up with the tellybox show. Woe is fucking me. I've started, so I'll finish. Had two pints of Harp, smoked heavily. Bought six Asian looking beers and came home.

I'm wanking as I'm typing this, btw.

7. Lounge   -   #3947
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I read all the GOT stuff. I can totally tell you anything you need to know.

8. Lounge   -   #3948
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    torque is basically what barbie and skweeky said, to make it simple think of horsepower as how much power it can put out to make the car move and the torque is what helps get the power down to the tyres on the road, more torque helps with towing and stuff too. It's a lot more than that but that's enough for what you're after, like.
    i'd guess an rx8 not having much torque would be cause it's a wankel engine instead of a normal engine, no idea why tho', i know feck all about them.
    Wankel engines use rotation to drive instead of pistons. I'm not sure how that would affect the torque, but I am guessing it may have something to do with piston motion having more periods of momentum than a rotational engine would have?

Just guessing now though.

9. Lounge   -   #3949
    I'm halfway through the first book, Skweeks. I'm actually enjoying the nuances and back histories that don't figure big in the TV show. I'll get through it.

Can't help thinking I could be wasting my time with something better, though.

10. Lounge   -   #3950
    Watched Paddy Barnes sting yon Indian for a bronze. I can't stand his voice, so when the interview came on I just put the volume on moot.

Boom fucking boom, children.
    Last edited by chalice; 08-09-2012 at 01:26 PM.