Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Post?

Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Anyway. That'll do.As you can see, I don't really care what you say about me, or about anyone. You've posted and made yourself look daft. Again.The reason you remain banned is pretty much the same as why you were banned in the first place.It isn't going to get reversed because, frankly, the lounge has a better dynamic when you're not in it. People don't want you around.
    That's what you like to think, huh? You start to sound more and more like Hitler, except you don't have any powers. I was unreasonable banned because of your personal vendetta against me.People that matter know the real story, like.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Swepsycho's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Why do you post meaningless shite on this board? An example how a thread may look like in the lounge:Loungetard1: The dignity of my mom is neverending, feel the mouse in my hat and take it, like.mjmacky: Why do you always make threads about me, like?Loungetard3: As a matter of fact bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla and hence I disclaimed an utter moisturising fascinating problem, like.AND YOU NEVER USE SMILEYS MAKING IT LOOK EVEN MORE EMOTIONLESS!

3. Lounge   -   #73
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I don't believe we've been introduced, Sweetpsycho, but I think we're going to get along famously once I've smoked some of chavois' meth.

Don't get me wrong, I like you already.
    You're obviously satirising something, I'm not sure what but I'm willing to slowly cook my cerebral cortex for half an hour so that we can be internets bbfl.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    it's 7 years now instead of 5! When did that become the Unit of That Woman?

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    it's 7 years now instead of 5! When did that become the Unit of That Woman?
    You may have moved on, but superstalker hasn't.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #76
    @ Artemis

I owe you an apology, all them many months ago you said about how uncomfortable you were with all of this, and how it was your opinion that I was likely to kill someone. It seems you were right.

I don't want to be a member here though, see that would require me wanting to be a member of a board where people like manker can treat others as he has treated me, so no thanks. I shall just keep coming here so that manker doesn't get his little playground all to himself.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I don't believe we've been introduced, Sweetpsycho, but I think we're going to get along famously once I've smoked some of chavois' meth.

Don't get me wrong, I like you already.
    You're obviously satirising something, I'm not sure what but I'm willing to slowly cook my cerebral cortex for half an hour so that we can be internets bbfl.
    Time for some research, swepsycho has a bit of a history (admittedly mostly in bittard land) with rather excrable posts, after smoking the meth may I also suggest taking a large iron fry pan and applying liberally to your cranium several times. This may help in reading his some of his more phonetic posts.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    Quote Originally Posted by refusenik View Post
    @ Artemis

I owe you an apology, all them many months ago you said about how uncomfortable you were with all of this, and how it was your opinion that I was likely to kill someone. It seems you were right.

I don't want to be a member here though, see that would require me wanting to be a member of a board where people like manker can treat others as he has treated me, so no thanks. I shall just keep coming here so that manker doesn't get his little playground all to himself.
    For a long time I thought you were a different kind of fruitbat to the type you are, a more concerning and dangerous type, but narcissus, I have realised that your particular engine is your own self delusion, and you keep saying the same things like a broken record, I mean seriously what audience do you think you are trying to garner?

-edit: your quite safe about not being a member I see manker has logged back on so your present incarnation has minutes left.....
    Last edited by Artemis; 07-13-2012 at 09:03 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #79
    What an odd complaint, that I keep repeating the same things. It was so many of you who made thread after thread into the same subject, yet oddly none of you seemed to have a problem at you all posting the same things at me on thread after thread.

An another thing that is odd in that post is that you thought I was dangerous when I repeatedly told you I wasn't any threat, yet now that you've all managed to drive this to the point where I have actually given you all an oath about my intentions, now you don't think I'm dangerous. I think you might have that arse backwards there.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Quote Originally Posted by refusenik View Post
    What an odd complaint, that I keep repeating the same things. It was so many of you who made thread after thread into the same subject, yet oddly none of you seemed to have a problem at you all posting the same things at me on thread after thread.

An another thing that is odd in that post is that you thought I was dangerous when I repeatedly told you I wasn't any threat, yet now that you've all managed to drive this to the point where I have actually given you all an oath about my intentions, now you don't think I'm dangerous. I think you might have that arse backwards there.
    The death threats gave me pause, plus the time when you physically turned up at Squeamous flat to tell her you didn't want to have any contact with her, and she should leave you alone. That was just a little bit loony and I for one was quite concerned for awhile.
    These things aren't very normal, they aren't the hallmark of a particularly rational or well rounded individual, but spacely sprockets, they are only the tip of the iceberg with you.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast