Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Post?

manker's Avatar effendi
    Anyway. That'll do.
    As you can see, I don't really care what you say about me, or about anyone. You've posted and made yourself look daft. Again.

The reason you remain banned is pretty much the same as why you were banned in the first place.
    It isn't going to get reversed because, frankly, the lounge has a better dynamic when you're not in it.

People don't want you around.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Oh! And the next time you want to talk to me about how much class your friend has, you might like to remember a few things:

I knew her in real life.

She posts stuff like this
    Pop Quiz (just for fun):
    5 years ago which of the following things would Squeamous have done if she found out she was pregnant with Dave’s child:
    1) Be so happy she fell over and passed out with joy. Wake up, begin to pen her billboard campaign announcing the happy news to the world, pass out with delirious joy again. Eventually learn to stay upright and conscious only by thinking constantly about AIDS babies in Africa.
    2) Immediately fear this would provide Dave with the perfect excuse to leave his wife whereupon she would become ‘Dave’s wife now, Dave’.
    3) Spontaneously abort.
    4) Give birth, then place the baby in a wicker basket and sail it into the Gotham City sewer system, where it would be rescued by penguins and raised by them until such a time as it could rejoin humanity and become Mayor.
    5) Rotivate that thing out with a coat hanger.
    6) Take heart from the fact that the father had stated he couldn’t be happier that such a thing had happened, but listen to the internal voices ringing in her mind and ensure that by taking a couple of pills in the first month of gestation, the foetus could be flushed quietly down a drain, thus preventing herself fucking up the life of another human being as well as her own.

Which is pretty incredible for a woman who hasn't had anything to do with this for 18 months, eh?

Classy burd that manker.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by classIndeed View Post
    Oh! And the next time you want to talk to me about how much class your friend has, you might like to remember a few things:

I knew her in real life.

She posts stuff like this
    Pop Quiz (just for fun):
    5 years ago which of the following things would Squeamous have done if she found out she was pregnant with Dave’s child:
    1) Be so happy she fell over and passed out with joy. Wake up, begin to pen her billboard campaign announcing the happy news to the world, pass out with delirious joy again. Eventually learn to stay upright and conscious only by thinking constantly about AIDS babies in Africa.
    2) Immediately fear this would provide Dave with the perfect excuse to leave his wife whereupon she would become ‘Dave’s wife now, Dave’.
    3) Spontaneously abort.
    4) Give birth, then place the baby in a wicker basket and sail it into the Gotham City sewer system, where it would be rescued by penguins and raised by them until such a time as it could rejoin humanity and become Mayor.
    5) Rotivate that thing out with a coat hanger.
    6) Take heart from the fact that the father had stated he couldn’t be happier that such a thing had happened, but listen to the internal voices ringing in her mind and ensure that by taking a couple of pills in the first month of gestation, the foetus could be flushed quietly down a drain, thus preventing herself fucking up the life of another human being as well as her own.

Which is pretty incredible for a woman who hasn't had anything to do with this for 18 months, eh?

Classy burd that manker.
    You are just jealous because she can post 200 words, and make it funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    As for my being here, I'm just one of squeams' dupe accounts.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Well she has certainly has an awful lot of laughs at the things she has posted.

I bet for all them months when chavis was wandering around accusing me publicly and privately of threatening/stalking her, on the back of that PM, she must have been pissing herself laughing at my reactions to that accusation, not to mention the laughs she must have had at chavis for his picking up and running with it, and the way he let others in on it. I bet she thought all her birthdays had come at once, a whole load of gullible men she could manipulate so very easily. So yes she has had some fun.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Well she has certainly has an awful lot of laughs at the things she has posted.

I bet for all them months when chavis was wandering around accusing me publicly and privately of threatening/stalking her, on the back of that PM, she must have been pissing herself laughing at my reactions to that accusation, not to mention the laughs she must have had at chavis for his picking up and running with it, and the way he let others in on it. I bet she thought all her birthdays had come at once, a whole load of gullible men she could manipulate so very easily. So yes she has had some fun.
    Would she have had the opportunity if you didn't stick your big, dumb head where it didn't belong?

7. Lounge   -   #67
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Would she have had the opportunity if you didn't stick your big, dumb head where it didn't belong?
    Well now that's an interesting question MBM, and in all honestly you're right, I only have myself to blame, I was stupid enough to let her into my life, and to trust her. I did already admit to Darthy that these last seven years have pretty much proven I'm the dumbest and most naive fuck around.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Well now that's an interesting question MBM, and in all honestly you're right, I only have myself to blame, I was stupid enough to let her into my life, and to trust her. I did already admit to Darthy that these last seven years have pretty much proven I'm the dumbest and most naive fuck around.
    I meant this site (and you know what I meant). You and her agreed to stay apart, and you showed up in a place where she IS well-known, and liked. She was known here before you came to "battle evil".

If she wasn't known, nobody would have responded to her PM.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hahahahahaha View Post
    There was no link in that post manker.
    Wah wah wah wah, wah wah, wah wah wah wah wah.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I sort of want him around, I'm quite fascinated by narcissus and his delusions actually.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast