Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I have noticed a singular lack and it saddens me...

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Like this...

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Speaking of which..... what happened to your long term plans to hassle the fuck out of that tutor/professor till the college let you come back and study again Oleg?
    Well, the good news is that I'll be able to return to college this fall. (And I plan to actually study when I return).
    I didn't understand this sentence at all: "You know your familiar I'll just knock on the door till they are so sick of it they answer it technique of human interaction." So, I don't know how to answer it.
    You have a habit of single minded persisting until you achieve the result you are after, witness your recent interaction with the staff of HDBits, this was also the case with your college. If someone says no to you, you just keep on coming back until you suck all the will out of them to resist, you're sort of like a mormon without the book or the other smiling missionaries, but the overall effect is the same.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #33

4. Lounge   -   #34
    OlegL's Avatar Poster

Well, the good news is that I'll be able to return to college this fall. (And I plan to actually study when I return).
    I didn't understand this sentence at all: "You know your familiar I'll just knock on the door till they are so sick of it they answer it technique of human interaction." So, I don't know how to answer it.
    You have a habit of single minded persisting until you achieve the result you are after, witness your recent interaction with the staff of HDBits, this was also the case with your college. If someone says no to you, you just keep on coming back until you suck all the will out of them to resist, you're sort of like a mormon without the book or the other smiling missionaries, but the overall effect is the same.
    Well, I was able to get readmitted not because of begging, but because the college has certain rules. (This is real life after all - you can't compare it to anything that happens in the BT world because what's going on in the BT world is not real life). But if I don't study, I'll be permanently dismissed, with no chance to get readmitted to that particular college.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    One wonders why he doesn't simply use this technique with women.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Will I succeed if I keep asking attractive women for sex? I doubt it.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Buy a rape kit and it will.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

Will I succeed if I keep asking attractive women for sex? I doubt it.
    Well you can only give it a go! Go on now, you get out and try it. Go get 'em tiger!

9. Lounge   -   #39
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Buy a rape kit and it will.
    Okay, that was a stupid comment. I know you are a mod and have the power to ban me, but don't say stupid shit if you don't want to piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous
    Well you can only give it a go! Go on now, you get out and try it. Go get 'em tiger!
    I am afraid to do that because I might get arrested. I already told all of you what had happened to me a few years ago. I saw an attractive woman in a college building and asked her for sex, but she called security guards and told them about it. They brought me to a hospital, and after I was released from the hospital, I had to meet with an assistant principal who told me I would be expelled from the college if I ever did it again.
    Last edited by OlegL; 07-19-2012 at 03:45 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Wow. Just wow.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast