Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Virgin Mary News Network

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    How about 'drug mule'?
    Now he's thinking about when he would run down to the Rite-Aid to pick up his mom's lithium. Fuck it, I'm sticking with the US reference.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Right, fuck all you fucking fuckers, my life has taken a turn for the more disastrous (no mean feat, considering I'm me) and I'm fucking off to facebook.

Problem is, I actually love some of you cunts and don't want you out of my life. If you love me, pm me with your facebook, or if you don't have one, make one anon and gimme it. If you hate me, and there's a massive likelihood of that, don't bother. I'm shite anyway.

Also, Mary, I'm coming to live with you. What racist, puerile larks we'll have. We'll pretend to like women. I've heard it works.

Sayonara suckers.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Right, fuck all you fucking fuckers, my life has taken a turn for the more disastrous (no mean feat, considering I'm me) and I'm fucking off to facebook.

Problem is, I actually love some of you cunts and don't want you out of my life. If you love me, pm me with your facebook, or if you don't have one, make one anon and gimme it. If you hate me, and there's a massive likelihood of that, don't bother. I'm shite anyway.

Also, Mary, I'm coming to live with you. What racist, puerile larks we'll have. We'll pretend to like women. I've heard it works.

Sayonara suckers.
    Much I will miss you, I'm not creating a Facebook account for any reason less than being forced to by Law, $500,000 dollars cash or a reasonable shot at having sex with Kate Beckinsale.
    And I'm not even joking.

Anyway I've become accustomed to your and basically everyone who've ever post here absence so whatever,traitor.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Because Facebook has a shortage of pricks...

5. Lounge   -   #35
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    I'm fucking off to facebook.
    Life can't be that bad can it?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    It's sad to see how this forum is dying since most people seem to be moving on. I will miss your posts, chalice.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Fuck You!

I left Crackbook because IT WILL DESTROY YOU... At least people here are honest, even if you agree, disagree, (no how tu spell), or are incapable of stringing 3 coherent words together...
    yah...I know.... I don't know you well enough to step up to say this... but, WTF... this is the fracking internet... if you cant spend two measly seconds of your time to touch base with the.... er.... um... other assholes here... well... I don't know what to say.... you will be missed.... jerkoff....

8. Lounge   -   #38
    ... Nice job.... Now I'm in an Elvis mood... first song, Suspicious Minds, then American Trilogy, now My Way....

Bastard!

9. Lounge   -   #39

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Goddamnit Vestibule, now I've got him in my head singing Little Less Conversation, but with the "In the ghettoooo" thrown in.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast