Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Will anyone ever attain 10K posts again?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It's not the not posting that's totally understandable.It's to post something and then be too ignorant to follow up on anything said directly to you concerning that post.
    You pretend to be Canadian so I'm assuming that you see why this is wrong.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    It's not the not posting that's totally understandable.It's to post something and then be too ignorant to follow up on anything said directly to you concerning that post.
    You pretend to be Canadian so I'm assuming that you see why this is wrong.
    I do know exactly where you are coming from... And I can tell you because I used to be one of those guys .
    It is a acquired taste to post at FST in this section , and I agree and see your point. But you can't scare everyone away before you train them in the way you communicate in the forums , especially the ones you and Meg do dominate and usually control the conversations(that's why I say both of you are really needed here and I appreciate ).You make it scary and fun at the same time if you know what I mean. If either of you take a few days off , you would see the forums full of boring , or full of people with "HELLO's" , get there 10 and not post again, unless they have a problem. And you may not like it, but it is not advertised as a forum talk site , it is a NZB site , and I can say a great place to shoot the shit and have fun in forums without anyone getting shot or stabbed (excluding your friends stalking incident), but that is not most peoples priority , and if everyone is scared away from this great forum , how do you get new ones???
    I cant be the only new nut that is willing to post here(and look how I started), but before I started , I was hesitant looking at the way the conversations were here, and believe me some were brutal , and if you are looking from the outside, who in there right mind want to get involved, unless they know the context ,.or really it is fantasy land here.
    Just my thoughts What do you think??

3. Lounge   -   #93
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    [ especially the ones you and Meg do dominate and usually control the conversations
    Only because we seem to be the only ones to post as you've noticed.

Personally I know both me and Meg,especially Meg ,him being fat and lazy would rather just sit back eat fries and be entertained by others but that just does't seem to currently be an option.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #94
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    [ especially the ones you and Meg do dominate and usually control the conversations
    Only because we seem to be the only ones to post as you've noticed.

Personally I know both me and Meg,especially Meg ,him being fat and lazy would rather just sit back eat fries and be entertained by others but that just does't seem to currently be an option.
    And I have no problems shooting the shit with you guys(once I learned your Schtick) , and no you cant sit back because the conversations would be boring and shit.

5. Lounge   -   #95
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I should say Fox is a contender in that group really needed here as well

Edit: He is very unique..... Even know he doesn't live in Canada or the US
    He adds the backwards side of things to FTA
    Last edited by shaina; 04-22-2015 at 07:33 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Surrender to the void

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonski View Post
    Surrender to the void
    If I could I`d dock you a post for that.... you`ve just strung some random words together.

My poignant response is "Paste the ceiling with Jello" Are we playing for scrabble or post count points?

8. Lounge   -   #98
    MODERATION
    What's that about? For post count? Are you trying for 10k posts?

9. Lounge   -   #99
    How much do I have?

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    How much do I have?
    One more now....

That is an evil picture, I hope you are not related to the zombie. If you are then please get them to bite Idol first as he deserves it (and probably wants to live forever regardless - if vamp not an option then Zombie always a fallback).

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast