Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who Killed Mary? : The Game

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Cool, but I wasn't trying to set you up with her. I'll give you a heads up when my nephew is of age.

I have not evaluated her as a person or anything, but it's a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor. You see, this Florida brother is my only full-blood sibling and someone I have spent more time with than anyone else. I almost went to the birthing, but the logistics didn't quite work out that way.

I also have an older niece で one of my other brothers, and she's my favorite. I remember when I made that distinction. During one spontaneous visit to Mass, we were just sitting around having breakfast at the table, and she was inquisitively interacting as I explained the chemistry behind often encountered substances and their behaviors. She was probably eight at the time, but it was just so pleasing to see that hunger to understand at that age. The infrequent opportunities I've been around other people's children weren't so inspiring. It's been a while since I last spent time with that part of my family because that brother and his wife have spiraled ever so deeper into their religious cult.
    Is that the first time that anyone apart from Darth Rings has given lip service to your chemistry bantz? Cute anyway.

Good work on the traveling back for family bonding. Especially when it seemed like you'd only just escaped to Japan.
    Hang on, just writing that and I had a thought; couldn't you have done all that before you went and saved on the air fare
    Instead of giving a three-paragraph response to that question, I'll just answer with NO.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mary
    Instead of giving a three-paragraph response to that question, I'll just answer with NO.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    If all my posts posted, they must have gone through post-check.

It's also a convenient time. I just renewed my driver's license this morning even though the rest of the government building was closed due to the hurricane.

Because I'm going to be busy quitting work over the next couple weeks, I'll try to renew the moderation if I can get to that this weekend. Spaz doesn't like it when I make his privates public.
    Ahh, the soundtrack of Mary's life.

Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mary
    But only because I have never actually complimented Mary's chemistry knowledge. Like fuck all is interesting about table-salt, Mary. Let people have their post-eating-jesus-and-his-blood breakfast.
    Ellipses go here.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterquack View Post
    But only because I have never actually complimented Mary's chemistry knowledge.
    Wise indeed, I recently posted an unfiltered appreciation of some nuanced allusory prose, and fuck me, she was insufferable.
    I mean, you know, like even more.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm fairly sure that warts are some sort of outward manifestation of a diseased soul because witches also have them.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Wart for wart's sake.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    i did not kill mary

9. Lounge   -   #29
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I am the only one who can kill Mary, even if it is just via a failure to deny my own death.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 10-15-2016 at 06:04 AM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Well, don't look at me.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast