Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Of Us Soliders Shooting

Poster
    most of you critisize war as though u have experienced it. how fucking unbelievedable is right. what understanding do you have of war if u have never been in it? most fo you are to pussy to go jion the army let alone feel what they feel when they see their own friends killed of course they are gonna feel the Anger and feeling of Vengance, was it wrong? haha i think the answer is pretty clear but saying "Stupid AMERICA Soldier" eat a dick and fuck you all who said that. i dont judge peoples action until i expeirence their actions first hand. especially in something such as War. all of these tree huggers crying saying how wrong it is but yet have never had to go to war. i been on this forum and i mistly see Anti American thread and hate. and until lately i been getting Anti every other country who has someone Bad mouthing the country i live in. i used to never think down upon people in Great Britian or Iraq. i never said Stupid UK Soldier or Dumb Towel Heads. i would say Fuck Osama not Fuck Afganastan but its changing. its sad to have me being 16 year old seeing such so called "Mature Adults" from so called Civil countrys who think their better then us acting like such assholes. judge us onna few peoples actions and stereotypes, then expect us to judge you no diffrent. for now on im gonna think anyone who is from England is an over acting drunk asshole who starts fights in stadiums hurting innocent people, and that every people who comes from Iraq or Afgan is a Terrorist Towel head who should be shot on sight.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Pitbul@15 December 2003 - 00:29
    most of you critisize war as though u have experienced it. how fucking unbelievedable is right. what understanding do you have of war if u have never been in it? most fo you are to pussy to go jion the army let alone feel what they feel when they see their own friends killed of course they are gonna feel the Anger and feeling of Vengance, was it wrong? haha i think the answer is pretty clear but saying "Stupid AMERICA Soldier" eat a dick and fuck you all who said that. i dont judge peoples action until i expeirence their actions first hand. especially in something such as War. all of these tree huggers crying saying how wrong it is but yet have never had to go to war. i been on this forum and i mistly see Anti American thread and hate. and until lately i been getting Anti every other country who has someone Bad mouthing the country i live in. i used to never think down upon people in Great Britian or Iraq. i never said Stupid UK Soldier or Dumb Towel Heads. i would say Fuck Osama not Fuck Afganastan but its changing. its sad to have me being 16 year old seeing such so called "Mature Adults" from so called Civil countrys who think their better then us acting like such assholes. judge us onna few peoples actions and stereotypes, then expect us to judge you no diffrent. for now on im gonna think anyone who is from England is an over acting drunk asshole who starts fights in stadiums hurting innocent people, and that every people who comes from Iraq or Afgan is a Terrorist Towel head who should be shot on sight.
    why dont u grow a ball?

if americans wanna join the army that's their own business, given they've weighed the consequences of doing so. They put their lives on the line to protect US interests, EDIT: nothing wrong about that. But when soldiers go out of line and against the rules then it's not millitary EDIT: service anymore. A very thin line between "legit killing" and "murder"

I dont want to join the army not because I am a "pussy", as you so elegantly put it. I dont join because I do not want to do the biddings of the politians and THEIR agendas and THEIR interests.

at least i can think for myself and not foolish enough to die for other ppl's unworthy cause.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Originally posted by Pitbul@15 December 2003 - 01:29
    Pitbul,

Pull it in a notch. You can be more effective if you are more articulate.

The commen about "stupid Americans", I have already addressed, as it pissed me off too.

I have been working on my posting style over the past several years. I find that patient and thoughtful responses tend to win the respect of those I argue with.

I am proud to say that I have changed the way people think, former enemies are now my friends, We have learned that people are people, period.

You can continue to piss people off with venom, or attempt to change their minds with patience, understanding, and a big can of whoopass.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Pitbul@14 December 2003 - 23:29
    Is it not a fact that Americans record the single highest proportion of friendly fire out of all the armies out of the world? I'm not 100% sure about that, but I think it's true.

About a quarter of US casualties in the first Gulf War were caused by friendly fire.

There have been many notorious incidents where the US have fired upon their allies when a simple use of IFF or some similar mechanism would have helped out.

This is why the American Army is branded 'stupid' and 'gung-ho'.

Just because these men are trained to kill doesn't mean they have free rein to kill whatever the hell they like.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Originally posted by Lamsey+15 December 2003 - 01:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey &#064; 15 December 2003 - 01:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Pitbul@14 December 2003 - 23:29
    Is it not a fact that Americans record the single highest proportion of friendly fire out of all the armies out of the world? I&#39;m not 100% sure about that, but I think it&#39;s true.

About a quarter of US casualties in the first Gulf War were caused by friendly fire.

There have been many notorious incidents where the US have fired upon their allies when a simple use of IFF or some similar mechanism would have helped out.

This is why the American Army is branded &#39;stupid&#39; and &#39;gung-ho&#39;.

Just because these men are trained to kill doesn&#39;t mean they have free rein to kill whatever the hell they like.[/b][/quote]
    Lamsey,

Just an absolutely stupid post, with no constructive purpose. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Why not just ignore a rant and not contribute to the anger.

This whole "gung ho" shit is simply that, most US soldier come from places which have no idea what that means. We are NOT crazy gun toting Texans at the OK Corral.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Double Agent
    yes hobbes i do agree somewhat on that

most US soldiers follow a certain set of rules but the killing we saw on that videotape is simply unacceptable.

they dont take killing seriously let along respecting an another human being.

that much i have to say

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+15 December 2003 - 00:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 15 December 2003 - 00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pitbul@14 December 2003 - 23:29
    Is it not a fact that Americans record the single highest proportion of friendly fire out of all the armies out of the world? I&#39;m not 100% sure about that, but I think it&#39;s true.

This is why the American Army is branded &#39;stupid&#39; and &#39;gung-ho&#39;.

Just because these men are trained to kill doesn&#39;t mean they have free rein to kill whatever the hell they like. [/b][/quote]
    What major war happend in the last 15 year that America wasnt in. So yeah of coarse we might have the highest friendly fire rate but if your going to post something like that you should give us the real facts and maybe a link because what you said might be mindless horse shit .....

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@15 December 2003 - 01:48
    yes hobbes i do agree somewhat on that

most US soldiers follow a certain set of rules but the killing we saw on that videotape is simply unacceptable.

they dont take killing seriously let along respecting an another human being.

that much i have to say
    James,

The video is cruel, no doubt.

The question is whether that is unique to American soldiers.

I doubt it.

Iraqi soldiers are fond of cutting off heads and dragging bodies behind vehicles.

I will never ignore inappropriate acts in the name of "patriotism", otherwise I am just another American fool.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Originally posted by Pitbul@15 December 2003 - 00:29
    i dont judge peoples action until i expeirence their actions first hand.
    Well as this is impossible we have to judge our own actions by what is considered acceptable in the society we live in.

It&#39;s like trying to explain to a drunken friend: "Don&#39;t do something you&#39;ll regret later".

I can appreciate the "heat of the moment", but perhaps the shooter in the tape is now regretting his actions. Maybe giving an interview minutes after wasting someone was not a sensible idea. He has to live with his decision to pull the trigger for the rest of his life, and while anger is fleeting, regret is everlasting.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Poster
    Hey let me add something here almost everyday I wake up and see the news and an American soldier is dead or innocent Iraqi civilians are killed by these terrorist over there, jesus just yesterday a car bomb was set off in front of an Iraqi police station killing 10 and wounding 20 some were civilians was that not "murder" but yet some of you guys crying how unjust America is by seeing this video. Its like you have to see a video to know whats going on in the world. I guess CNN should put up a video of a car bomb exploding and killing US soldiers and civilians for you guys to know.

Also how do you know that Iraqi soldier wasn&#39;t just shooting at them minutes before. If I was in a war and the enemy is trying to kill me I would kill him because its WAR&#33;...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast