Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: 15 Children / 1 Family

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Sid Hartha+16 December 2003 - 22:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sid Hartha @ 16 December 2003 - 22:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 December 2003 - 22:00
    &nbsp; There should be a Law in all Countries.2 Kids and thats it.
    Like in China? I believe two&#39;s the limit.
    And only one can be a girl (they&#39;re not considered worth as much to society). [/b][/quote]
    its not 2 it one child perfamily in china

2. Lounge   -   #22
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Awww I luv ya BB

I realise each to their own and this is not an isolated case by any means but the way it was portrade on the show by these people was just so false.
    Never an argument??.......She does&#39;nt get stressed??..........Bullshit&#33;

Any mother out there whether you have 1 child or 50, post in here and tell me swearing on your childs life that you do not get stressed at some point&#33;

I&#39;m not saying these people don&#39;t love their kids, would never sugest that but I will sggest that these kids cannot possibly have a normal upbringing, sharing a room with 4 or 5 siblings??.......No sorry thats not right, not in this country not in a civilised world.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #23
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Years ago it was very comment to have several kids, my dad is 1 of 10. But now days, I agree. That is WAY to many kids.

Which brings me to a court show I saw once. This guy had 41 children. 2 with his wife which he was getting divorced from, and the other 39 each had a different mother. He had impregnated at least 40 women. He only actually married the last one. He claimed he was a good father to all of them. Even if he wanted to spend 1 full day a month with each of them, he couldn&#39;t. He isn&#39;t even rich. He made a less then &#036;20,000 a year. The judge made him pay child support for his wives 2 kids and started complaining about how he can&#39;t afford to pay any child support. Now that is sick.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

4. Lounge   -   #24
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 December 2003 - 23:21
    Another thing that got me was the food...........chips most nights??........thats not good, I love junk food but I eat thru my choice, kids need good food not shit.
    She also said she has no time for fussy eaters so (Qoute) "If one of them is vegetarian we will sypathise but they will eat what their given"
    WTF???......Surly thats a cause for the RSPCC?
    Also they all get the same meal and have to eat it whether they like it or not, if they don&#39;t like it they don&#39;t eat&#33;
    Now that is totally messed up and makes me angry. I could never do that to my kids. All right I do have to force me boy to eat his veg sometimes (as I imagine all parents do) but to make them eat or go hungry is just wrong.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by Formula1+16 December 2003 - 21:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Formula1 @ 16 December 2003 - 21:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Sid Hartha@16 December 2003 - 22:05
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @16 December 2003 - 22:00
    &nbsp; There should be a Law in all Countries.2 Kids and thats it.

And only one can be a girl (they&#39;re not considered worth as much to society).
    its not 2 it one child perfamily in china [/b][/quote]
    yeah, it&#39;s only one
    also, the reason that some families kill the daughters is because when the daughter grows up and marries, she has to leave the parents alone.
    so the parents think it fit to kill the daughters
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Lounge   -   #26
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Formula1+16 December 2003 - 22:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Formula1 @ 16 December 2003 - 22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Sid Hartha@16 December 2003 - 22:05
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @16 December 2003 - 22:00
    There should be a Law in all Countries.2 Kids and thats it.

And only one can be a girl (they&#39;re not considered worth as much to society).
    its not 2 it one child perfamily in china [/b][/quote]
    It is changed days in China. At one time it was cheaper to give you family allowance for every child that you didn&#39;t have.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @dwightfry.........Yeah I remember seeing that or something similar, good father but did&#39;nt know all their names

@Nam.........I&#39;m not sure she would actually let them starve but the threat was very aparent and she did basically say that if one was a Vegetarian that she would make them eat what their given

She wonders around smiling and all "Ooo look at me I&#39;ve got 15 kids" and everyone is like.....you heartless cow
    And the bloke just sat there gormless

A holiday to a "Holiday Camp" staying in caravans and spending most of the time in the arcades.......= £3000 + , £80 in the arcade in 3 hours?? They hired a couch for f*cks sake

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 December 2003 - 21:36
    she did basically say that if one was a Vegetarian that she would make them eat what their given
    as far as i&#39;m concerned the kid could spin if they wanted to be a vegetarian

if the family is already hard up for cash, why should the child wish to cost even more?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. Lounge   -   #29
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 December 2003 - 23:36
    @Nam.........I&#39;m not sure she would actually let them starve but the threat was very aparent and she did basically say that if one was a Vegetarian that she would make them eat what their given

Obviously not so much starve but go hungry or the threat of going hungry is&#39;nt very nice.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    wouldn&#39;t the kid be cheaper - only feed them veg - meat is pricey &#33;
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast