Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Dean

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Turkeyboy@12 January 2004 - 23:25
    They don't give a shit about us any more, we're just the bait!
    Well Billy_Dean, if you really feel that way, then leave.
    It's as simple as that, if you don't like the way the mods treat you, remember, you don't have to be here.

@Busyman
    *sniff* *sniff* You do care about me!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Yes I have to agree with you Billy Dean.

For the year i've been with the board, its gone tremendously downhill.

Topics are locked and/or deleted for stupid reasons. Things happen like this to Billy Dean for stupid reasons.

Billy Dean is a very outspoken person, therefore he is banned?

7th has come in here and decided he can change anything and everything, not listening to any feedback from the community.

Without a community, there is no forum.

Just a couple days ago another area mod decided to 'point something out'. A member posted a topic about a large forum with over 200,000 users or something. The topic was about large forums. An area moderator proceeded to post a rule, and a higher mod EDITED OUT THE LINK. The higher mod later admitted to making a mistake, but did not edit the link back in.

Why did this happen? Because an area moderator was to busy copying and pasting the rules, and didn't bother to read the topic. I PM'ed the mod (another dumb rule, the whole forum should know about people questioning the authority) about it and got a 3 sentence reply that he hadn't done anything wrong. This person I used to respect, now there is little respect of him left in me. If you're reading this now, here is a quote posted earlier in this thread that I liked:

10. Do not Stalk. Do not travel the boards looking for people who you feel are breaking rules so you can tell them off. Do not warn people of the rules when they first arrive - that can be insulting. If someone is being a nuisance on the board, and a moderator is aware of the situation, consider backing off. Goading and provoking troublemakers takes control of the situation away from the moderator and makes their role more difficult.
    I'm a little to tired to type more now, but I'm glad i've gotten that off my chest, been holding it in for awhile now.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Turkeyboy
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@13 January 2004 - 16:41
    Well Billy_Dean, if you really feel that way, then leave.
    It's as simple as that, if you don't like the way the mods treat you, remember, you don't have to be here.
    Oh, is that right? If I don't like being picked on by the mods on this board I can leave! That just about sums it up, doesn't it?

@ KaB, thanx man, a member to remember.

BD.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Double Agent
    well this board has been going downhill since several months ago.

i was hope to stay on the board for years to come but i guess my days here are numbered too.....

time to move on

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    @kAb - Now I do remember that one and that was weird. I think it was literotica.com.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    anti-semitism is bad... But I sure didnt expect God's wrath to go through Jetje and his bouncies.

typo on semitism

7. Lounge   -   #27
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by Busyman@13 January 2004 - 17:53
    @kAb - Now I do remember that one and that was weird. I think it was literotica.com.
    literotica sucks (or is that blows?)

8. Lounge   -   #28
    muchspl2
    that miffed me that it got edited, just to join the band wagon

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by AussieSheila+13 January 2004 - 08:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AussieSheila &#064; 13 January 2004 - 08:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@13 January 2004 - 17:53
    literotica sucks (or is that blows?)

[/b][/quote]
    "Did you say suck?"
    "I said bl..."
    "Did you say blow&#33;&#33;&#33;?"
    "I said su...."
    "Answer the question&#33;&#33;&#33; Did you say suck or blow? Yes or No?"
    "Uh..no"
    "No to suck or no to blow?&#33;&#33;&#33;"
    "No to blow"
    "So you said suck then?&#33;&#33;&#33;
    "No I sa..."
    "What did you say ..answer?&#33;&#33;&#33;"
    "I said fellatio"
    "Ahaa you are on moderation&#33;&#33;&#33;"
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #30
    muchspl2
    was it bart that said something along the lines of "that sucks & blows at the same time"

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast