Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Dean

AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by muchspl2@13 January 2004 - 18:11
    was it bart that said something along the lines of "that sucks & blows at the same time"
    Wouldn't suck and blow go hand in hand really?

@Busyman ... are you qualified and accredited?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    jetje's Avatar former star
    It's nice to be a mod on a forum, we do it for the million dollar deal that's hanging above our heads. Maybe they will pay off in the next 100 years

Billy Dean, 1st you accuse us (and me) but you know shit about it. 1st i didn't set moderation to you! Btw moderation is not banned... Although you know you got plenty of pm's from all mods. Your style is very agressive and you don't hold back the words "fucking" and "prick" are probably fastkeys on your board.
    I for one never followed you around the board but as being a mod that's online a lot, it's hard not to get into the topics where's flaming and your not involved. and sometimes i need to interfer yes, that's why we have mods! i always replied your pmīs in a decent way and took them serious!
    I don't care if you accusations will go any further.. I advice you and everyone else to open up the post from you and read back a few pages Posts from Billy. Maybe you think you need to blame the mods but my guess you forget whoīs responsible for the attention you get from the mods (and some members). Itīs you whoīs made the postings... If people like you could control yourself and threaten everyone else with some respect we mods wouldnīt have to interfer so much and would the lounge be a better and more peacefull place.

Billy using your sons account your circumventing moderation, wich is not allowed. Iīm going to set that on moderation too, the normal rule will aply on it. Posts will be displayed as fast as a mod sees them Again if you donīt like this place feel free to leave, itīs your loss not ours as i pm/ed you earlier. I know plenty members will not miss your flaming and attacking people and mods

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Does anyone else hear that Balamn-Echo??

Yogi

4. Lounge   -   #34
    @BD - I don't know much about the politics of this board so wouldn't know where to begin to comment but you've been a good friend to me so hope this all gets sorted out.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    SG you should be a full time psychic. That is exactly what I was thinking this minute.

Goodbye Billy you will be sadly missed by the many members that you haved helped in the background. You told it to the board as it was. Maybe and I only say maybe you stepped outside the rules in doing so. If that is so then we are the losers at your departure.

Good bye Billy I wish you all the best in the future. It is the board as a whole who will lose because of your departure.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    @BD : It's not worth the fight, man!!

Fighting mods is like crossing a swamp.......

I been banned ages ago for no good reason at all.

Just changed accounts.

A little break from this place now and then is quite healthy i might say, though.....

Yogi

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    well I think you will be missed here BD...

and yes I am a friend and have been for a while before anyone starts the friend line...

but as a friend it doesn't mean I follow him everywhere and read every post he makes....

I can't comment on why you are on moderation ....

I think there have been far worse in here, some quite cruel, rude and downright crude comments/members that slip through the net, unfortunately yours haven't...

re-think about leaving..... stick it out thru the moderation and come back.....

moderation isn't forever

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

8. Lounge   -   #38
    cowswithguns's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ang3968@13 January 2004 - 19:45
    I think there have been far worse in here, some quite cruel, rude and downright crude comments/members that slip through the net, unfortunately yours haven&#39;t...

This is the part that I can&#39;t understand. Billy, you have a knack of rubbing people up the wrong way, and for people who don&#39;t appreciate your humour, I can see why this upsets some. Other members have often said far worse things but you seem to get the rough end of the pineapple from the mods all the time.

You have livened up this board with your input and people seem to forget that you have also helped a heap of members in your time on here.

I realise that things have been made extremely difficult for you but I hope you change your mind about leaving.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    I cant see anything that BD has done that is so terrible after reading JetJe&#39;s collection of BD posts?

Ive seen much worse going on in here, even mods namecalling.

Oh and before anyone wants to slam me, YES I call BD friend and have done for a long time. Some of you just never bothered to take the time to know the person he is.

BD... see the moderation stuff through... dont let them beat you, you&#39;re way too good for that.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    It&#39;s a goddam facist regime&#33; I thought Lounge was a place where almost anything, within reason, went. But as in real life, those in power have their favourites and pick on those who challenge the status-quo.

And just why is this board heading downhill again??
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast