Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe In God?

I believe in God. God is Da Bomb!

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Fat bastard said for me not to post what i have already covered in the other thread about this...

But dammit we are covering the same bases again...

Free will:We dont have it....emotions override your choices and by definition you don't choose your emotional response..IE you dont choose whom to fall in love with etc...Fate and luck and chance bugger up free will everytime..your Id, ego(some people here should know all about that) and your superEgo? whatever its called bolloxs up your freewill to no end.... and living in linear time without the ability to look ahead and see how your choices are affected by others buggers it up even more...(just saw Butterfly Effect)

I have already covered my different theories on god mythos..and all...the fact that we could be the Meek in revelations..they inheirt the earth..but nowhere does it say that God has anything to do with them after they get it....

If God is all that the Bible and others say...
    God doesnt have emotions..not love nor hate like we would think..his big picture is..just too large to understand...he might protect a Hitler if that is part of his plan...his plan being to create another Him..or to have our race evolve into another Him..

you have just as much chance to understand him as an ameoba(sp) would have to understanding and comprehending us..we should be even more further apart then that intellectually to Him...

By my other theories he created the multiverse as a clock(Einstein believed this) and made it where it ran itself without his intervention...set up all the physical laws..by the equal and oppisite force law..u hafta have pain to offset pleasure cant have one without the other..the Bible even compares bad things to the weather its random and without purpose..The rain falls on the rightenous and the unrighteous alike(sp&#33....

Sorry cant really worship something like that...fear him..study things to see how this experiment is supposed to go maybe...not to mention how much of the entire mythos has been cluttered up by man trying to fathom the unfathomable...and writing it down as Gospel...

ED

3. Lounge   -   #103
    Poster
    God doesnt have emotions..not love nor hate like we would think..his big picture is..just too large to understand...he might protect a Hitler if that is part of his plan...his plan being to create another Him..or to have our race evolve into another Him..
    Absolutely! All life seeks to replicate itself as a fundamental function of its existence - so as public class TCreator: class TLife in TUniverse.cpp, it follows that any such creator would seek to replicate itself.
    you have just as much chance to understand him as an ameoba(sp) would have to understanding and comprehending us..we should be even more further apart then that intellectually to Him...
    It's good to see other ppl realising this obvious fact. This is the reverse corollary to my earlier statement about the Creator not being aware or interested in us or our world.
    maybe there is a god and maybe he is EVIL
    What a concept! Now, consider this as a new-wave religion: Let's call it the First Ecumenical Church of Evil God. Its doctrine is simple: God is an evil and sadistic being who made sure that life here would be as miserable as possible, and to that end established the cruel and insensitive principles of COMPETITION and DARWINIAN EVOLUTION to ensure all life would fight against itself. Our mission as evangelists of the FECEG is to go against the will of God and fight It with all the resources of our power. How? By BEING NICE to each other and HELPING our fellow beings instead of obeying God's will and fighting and destroying each other. Down with Evil God! Brothers and Sisters, let us join hands and stuff Evil God over by making Its Universe a nice place to live instead of the Hell Evil God created it to be! Anybody wanna join?

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Sounds better than most other orginized religions

[URL=http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/]

5. Lounge   -   #105
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Originally posted by Azzz+25 January 2004 - 22:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 25 January 2004 - 22:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by tralalala@25 January 2004 - 19:35
    Originally posted by Azzz@25 January 2004 - 22:30
    Originally posted by tralalala@25 January 2004 - 18:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-DivineBeingX
    @25 January 2004 - 20:16
    all you who dont believe in God would regret it one day and that day is judgement day. Heads would be marked with the mark of the beast 666. The save will rise into heaven and shall be everlasting .

people that dont believe in god theoretically dont believe in judgement day either&#33;&#33;

tralalala

to true&#33;

thanks mate... i always knew i could make at least one person on this board KNOW i was right... B)

tralalala
    maybe youre not right maybe youre LEFT i disagree [/b][/quote]
    lol, then in that case il take my thank you back&#33;&#33;

tralalala

6. Lounge   -   #106
    FatBastard
    Originally posted by evildon@26 January 2004 - 15:28
    Fat bastard said for me not to post what i have already covered in the other thread about this...

But dammit we are covering the same bases again...

The reason l asked you not to post it was because it was bollocks the first time round. l see, on it&#39;s second posting, that nothing has changed.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Ok people stop the bickering this is supposed to be a spiritual thread
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    im not sure - im young i can get away with not being sure...you could say im finding myself but thats sorta kinky and im not gonna go into that

that comment was also kinda kinky

i think im going to shut up now b4 my comments get worse
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

9. Lounge   -   #109
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;@26 January 2004 - 18:13
    im not sure - im young i can get away with not being sure...you could say im finding myself but thats sorta kinky and im not gonna go into that

that comment was also kinda kinky

i think im going to shut up now b4 my comments get worse

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Poster
    Do You Believe In God?
    Yes i do, but i dont not judge one person by their belief and i expect them to do the same to me.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast