Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill Vol 2 Reviews

i preferered vol 1, i like the action sequences, not enough in this movie, but still a good movie.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    3 cd's of Crap
    volume 1 was damn better, they only talked over and over in all cd's no action at all

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@22 April 2004 - 19:41
    3 cd's of Crap
    volume 1 was damn better, they only talked over and over in all cd's no action at all 
    Id say your in your stil young by that comment I was once like you when you grow older action becomes boring and you learn to love and respect Screenplay writing and the acting

anyway

I loved both films

Vol 1 had the art appeal

Vol2 had the exceptional dialog

loved that scene in teh caravan with Uma and Daryl

reminds me of good bad ugly Sergio Leonanie Directing (*Spelling)

Quentin great director and love his writing and directing

no doubt all teh young kids Will bitch birth bitch about no action and the way Bill Died, what did you want a 30 hr sword fight then have his head arms legs all chopped off??

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    muchspl2

first thing I thought of was that Monty python, "mearly a flesh wound"

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    first off i would like to say GOOD FORM, Adster! i would most def. say that this movie is not for younger kids...or maybe uncultured and immature individuals would be more appropriate. not to be offensive or anything... but this movie has so much more to offer than your average "Blockbuster explosion action movie of the year!" type film. Quentin has formed the most original, cultured, witty, stylish, and brilliant movie/movies in many years. one of my favorite things about Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 (mostly 2) is no matter how hard you tried to expect the unexpected the unexpected that you didnt expect happens!(did any of you get that?). my point is this movie/s was FRESH!!! i strongly suggest anyone that can identify greatness in film-making to stop being cheap-skates and spend your freakin' 8 or 9 bucks on this hell of a movie!!!
    peace

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Adster@22 April 2004 - 19:07

Id say your in your stil young by that comment I was once like you when you grow older action becomes boring and you learn to love and respect Screenplay writing and the acting

anyway

I loved both films

Vol 1 had the art appeal

Vol2 had the exceptional dialog

loved that scene in teh caravan with Uma and Daryl

reminds me of good bad ugly Sergio Leonanie Directing (*Spelling)

Quentin great director and love his writing and directing

no doubt all teh young kids Will bitch birth bitch about no action and the way Bill Died, what did you want a 30 hr sword fight then have his head arms legs all chopped off??
    and who told u am Still young
    i like silent movie like Godfather with perfect dialogs not like this bullshit, Uma even dont know how to say his scripts. mybe the dialog were good but u need some1 to say it with impressions .

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    know what the best part of Kill Bill Vol. 2 was? when the old Chinese master said: "You call that Kung Fu? more like... Kung FOOL, bitch!"

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    great film and im glad they had my boy come back as puima (gorden lou)
    in all both movies are a classic in my eye

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Kill Bill Vol. 2, in my opinion, was terrible.

It was like 1 and a half hours of dialogue, and maybe 10-15 minutes of fighting. I mean, Bill sat there for about a half hour, talking about why Superman is so cool!

And the way Bill dies, the ending, well... it was a bit crappy.

But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@23 April 2004 - 22:38
    Kill Bill Vol. 2, in my opinion, was terrible.

It was like 1 and a half hours of dialogue, and maybe 10-15 minutes of fighting. I mean, Bill sat there for about a half hour, talking about why Superman is so cool!

And the way Bill dies, the ending, well... it was a bit crappy.

But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
    TRUE everyone is entitled to their own opinion

but why did'nt u like the ending?? if u watched ol kung fu flix u understand what and why she did it that way!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast