Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite 2.4.5

nsane's Avatar .
    well K-Lite 2.6 is the only client currently in real development, KLR & K++ are currently just updates

2. File Sharing   -   #122
    will install 2.4.5.3 later

3. File Sharing   -   #123
    nsane's Avatar .
    ok, i fixed the xp look & ip blocker download location problems

let me know if you find anymore problems

4. File Sharing   -   #124
    Hey nsane,

Do you think that when you release 2.4.5.4 (if you plan to), you could make sure that everything works the way it should and that the installer works the way it should before you release it. In a general sense I mean

Also, I've noticed that some people talk about the HOSTS file causing them trouble. Some of the HOSTS files that are available on the web have entries in them that are not dangerous sites. Some regular sites such as www.msn.ca, www.wwe.com, sympatico.msn.ca, and maybe some others get blocked or don't load correctly because some people may not know that they have to remove those entries from their HOSTS file. Along with that, their HOSTS file may be locked/read-only so they may not know that they have to unlock the file first before making changes to it.

Nonetheless, we are appreciative of your offerings of K++ updates

5. File Sharing   -   #125
    nsane,

I found something else that was wrong. I had to uninstall and reinstall K++ recently, and I noticed that at first I wasn't able to connect to the network at all. So I had to go get Error 403's reliable supernode list and once I put that in my registry, then I was able to connect. So maybe in 2.4.5.4, you may want to include a .reg file composed of Error 403's supernode list. I read on your site that you included that list in 2.4.5.3. I just don't know why it didn't go into my registry when I uninstalled and reinstalled 2.4.5.3.

6. File Sharing   -   #126
    wait when you updated the ip blocker and xp look is that part of 2.4.5.3
    so do i have to download it again
    thanks

7. File Sharing   -   #127
    nsane's Avatar .
    @RTS - 1) i tested my installation script but for some reason inno's been acting buggy 2) i added his supernode list, so its obviously not my fault (look at the change log)

@ishmoo - yes, you have to download it again

8. File Sharing   -   #128
    is it me or is the nsane site not up and running at least the site that goes from nsanes links
    o and do i have to forward any ports to get kazaa going faster
    sorry for all the problems i have

9. File Sharing   -   #129
    Filesharinghelp.com
    nsanes been having problems with his host

Are you behind a router

10. File Sharing   -   #130
    yea i have a linksys befsr41 and i already forwarded ports for azureus but i need to know if i have to for kazaa

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast