Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Editorial: Michael Moore's patriotism

ruthie's Avatar Poster
    and your point is?
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Apparently you’ve missed it as it flew right over your head.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    Much like "Consequences to Actions" goes over yours?

Basic Physics, as well as Sociology and Psychology I believe...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Unbelievable. Ruthie and RF are the reigning king and queen of copying and pasting and yet you all have the never to call me out on it. Why don’t you take a look around the Talk Club and see how many articles I’ve posted as compared to Ruthie or anyone else.
    I also get their opinions on things. I know their views without an editorial for me to figure it out. I also can get their views whether it's regarding a liberal or conservative post.

I only know your views from you saying that you like Bush.....and that's pretty much it. This is where my previous automaton remarks about you came from.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    By and large, I have a preference for dialogue rather than wade through long cut and pastes ( which I confess, I only read if they are succinct or engaging)

I am at a loss with the title of this thread though. Mr. Moore's patriotism is hardly an issue. He clearly loves his country but would like to see it move to the left politically. This is hardly heresy in a democracy.

The USA has, rightly, a reputation for tolerance and openness. If there are those of a political persuassion that would like to be less tolerant and open are they also "un-American" and unpatriotic?

It is a dark day when one part of the political play room claims sole ownership of the patriotism ball and will not others play too.
    Last edited by Biggles; 10-19-2004 at 03:28 PM.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Unbelievable. Ruthie and RF are the reigning king and queen of copying and pasting and yet you all have the never to call me out on it. Why don’t you take a look around the Talk Club and see how many articles I’ve posted as compared to Ruthie or anyone else.
    What does posting articles have to do with anything, Hank? I purposely cut, paste, and identify sources. It's called sharing information.

anywhichway

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    By and large, I have a preference for dialogue rather than wade through long cut and pastes ( which I confess, I only read if they are succinct or engaging)

I am at a loss with the title of this thread though. Mr. Moore's patriotism is hardly an issue. He clearly loves his country but would like to see it move to the left politically. This is hardly heresy in a democracy.

The USA has, rightly, a reputation for tolerance and openness. If there are those of a political persuassion that would like to be less tolerant and open are they also "un-American" and unpatriotic?

It is dark day when one part of the political play room claims sole ownership of the patriotism ball and will not others play too.
    well said.

anywhichway

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    What does posting articles have to do with anything, Hank? I purposely cut, paste, and identify sources. It's called sharing information.
    Ah yes but when I do it, twice here in the Talk Club compared to your seven, I get called out on it. See the hypocrisy in that?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #69
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Ah yes but when I do it, twice here in the Talk Club compared to your seven, I get called out on it. See the hypocrisy in that?
    Well, do youthink I only get positive feedback? ROFL

anywhichway

10. The Drawing Room   -   #70
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    That's all you do.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567