Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: FindNot.com

Time Navagator
    If we're still talking about FindNot.com...is anyone else having problems using this service? Generally speaking, I've been satisfied with FindNot and have been using it for almost two years - but over the past several months it has become very problematic and emails to support go unanswered.

Guess it's okay if you don't mind unexpected interuptions in service and having your emails to support ignored. This is definately an internet service that could use some realistic competition. I'm surprised that no one has seized upon this business opportunity, given the increased need for internet privacy and the lack of viable alternatives. I know that I'd be willing to pay a little more for a FindNot type of service that worked and was operated more responsibly.

Anyone game?
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]"Whom computers would destroy, they must first drive mad."
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

2. File Sharing   -   #92
    I have had an account with findnot for 9 months, and except for slow servers the service worked as expected. I have also had a tunnel account at Cotse for a couple of years, and their servers have been consistently about three times as fast as findnot’s. Unfortunately all of this great info may be for nothing, because I have not been able to logon to findnot’s servers for several weeks, nor can I get into my email account @ findnot. I have sent repeated emails to [email protected] and have not yet received an answer. Possibly they will come back online, and reconnect my account, but it doesn’t look good. Thanks to this forum I was able to verify that something is very wrong at findnot

3. File Sharing   -   #93
    link is down

4. File Sharing   -   #94
    n00b
    down also for me

5. File Sharing   -   #95
    Down for me. ANy news anyone?

6. File Sharing   -   #96
    amilster
    Still down...

7. File Sharing   -   #97
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ive heard mostly good reviews in comparison although the speed may be a lttle slower http://findnot.com/

8. File Sharing   -   #98
    Down again today - password not recognised on any of their servers. Anybody else having problems?

9. File Sharing   -   #99
    Time Navagator
    Goodby, Findnot.com...sorry to see you go after several years of providing me with a VPN service. NEXT!
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]"Whom computers would destroy, they must first drive mad."
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910