Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New user

BANNED
    Hello, I am new user in this site. I am feeling good to be a member in this site.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #3
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Feeling good? Great.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by qaium1990 View Post
    Hello, I am new user in this site. I am feeling good to be a member in this site.
    my member feels pretty good if you wanna have a go? It's proper smooth...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by qaium1990 View Post
    my member feels pretty good if you wanna have a go? It's proper smooth...
    Veet or Bic orange

6. Lounge   -   #6
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    yeah right, then you will probably leave and never come back.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I can't wait for a new member post, something like...

Hello. I am a new member, and if anyone gives me shit, I'll will literally tear them limb from limb, figuratively speaking, so think before you take me on. GOT IT, FUCKERS!!!
    And you can imagine this new member having a Chalice like attitude. Now that would be a new member and a half.

Until then, I suppose we will have to put up with these half hearted newbs until someone with proper meat on their plate enters this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

Hello. I am a new member, and if anyone gives me shit, I'll will literally tear them limb from limb, figuratively speaking, so think before you take me on. GOT IT, FUCKERS!!!
    And you can imagine this new member having a Chalice like attitude. Now that would be a new member and a half.

Until then, I suppose we will have to put up with these half hearted newbs until someone with proper meat on their plate enters this place.
    Unfortunately, VERY few have the means to back up such an entrance, as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

Chalice is offended by your post as it's language,though insulting -which is good , is also clumsy and indelicate and not poetic at all -which is bad.

Chalice is now also offended that I presume to speak for him to which I answer , "So?".

Also chalice wonders if by "Them" you are speaking of the giant ants from a 1954 movie of the same name or rather the Belfast band that launched Van Morrison's career or something else entirely?

Chalice now wonders what is fucking wrong with me to which I answer " Too many thoughts because brain too bug big. At least thankfully not English".
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-07-2013 at 12:26 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Chalice is offended by your post as it's language,though insulting -which is good , is also clumsy and indelicate and not poetic at all -which is bad.

Chalice is now also offended that I presume to speak for him to which I answer , "So?".

Also chalice wonders if by "Them" you are speaking of the giant ants from a 1954 movie of the same name or rather the Belfast band that launched Van Morrison's career or something else entirely?

Chalice now wonders what is fucking wrong this me to which I answer " Too many thoughts because brain too bug big. At least thankfully not English".
    Some of that was properly punctuated.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast