Page 461 of 469 FirstFirst ... 361411451458459460461462463464 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 4690

Thread: BitTorrent Trackers DOWN or BACK UP

Poster BT Rep: +1
    what is back up

2. BitTorrent   -   #4602
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well we havnt heard anything yet, but they did get taken offline 2 days before us i believe, so its only fair they get sorted first i suppose.

3. BitTorrent   -   #4603
    is what tracker down?
    not the site, only the tracker.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4604
    Whimpy's Avatar Patty Buster
    Does anyone have ANY news about BCG?
    We lost TTi... If BCG goes down permanently I might as well pack up...

Edit:
    WHOA!
    I just saw you, STOI, two posts above...
    Man what gives? I'm getting seriously concerned.
    Last edited by Whimpy; 01-12-2012 at 11:18 PM.
    "There is no good, there is no evil. There is only flesh, and the patterns to which we submit it."

5. BitTorrent   -   #4605
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Whimpy View Post
    Does anyone have ANY news about BCG?
    We lost TTi... If BCG goes down permanently I might as well pack up...

Edit:
    WHOA!
    I just saw you, STOI, two posts above...
    Man what gives? I'm getting seriously concerned.
    The hosts messed up our server/ip its a long story, and its not really their fault either, but things have went a bit pear shaped to say the least. I havnt heard from them at all today, but they are 8 hours behind my timezone.

But what they are going to do, is, backup the data on both servers, Update/reinstall the OS as ours is at least 2 years old, put everything back on, and hopefully set the IP to the webserver, the domain has already been changed by me last night, so again hopefully, as soon as the site is up (even if things are not working like the tracker/IRC) the site should show.

Time frame for all that, well i was hoping it would be done when I got up, hours ago, so I dont have a clue im afraid, but hopefully not long (I am sick of saying that tbh)

6. BitTorrent   -   #4606
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    That sucks stoi, hope everything gets back up and running soon. My torrents have been red far too long.

Only thing that's appropriate for BCG is to honor the triumphant return with a gaming speedrun!

7. BitTorrent   -   #4607
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Any updates on x264? Still down for me.
    Last edited by askj; 01-13-2012 at 07:06 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #4608
    never mind, its back
    Last edited by justmike; 01-13-2012 at 12:48 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #4609
    I read that Torrentseed is back up. I have been a member for many years and have followed them thru at least 2 site changes. H or Tuus usually emails me new site. But I haven't heard from anyone. Can someone "hoopsboy" "blackwell" pm me please, I just found this site and cannot pm u. I was gail on the site. I am worried about everyone. TS was my only site. I've joined 2 new 1's, but don't like their community and I miss everyone.

10. BitTorrent   -   #4610
    Whimpy's Avatar Patty Buster
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    The hosts messed up our server/ip its a long story, and its not really their fault either, but things have went a bit pear shaped to say the least. I havnt heard from them at all today, but they are 8 hours behind my timezone.

But what they are going to do, is, backup the data on both servers, Update/reinstall the OS as ours is at least 2 years old, put everything back on, and hopefully set the IP to the webserver, the domain has already been changed by me last night, so again hopefully, as soon as the site is up (even if things are not working like the tracker/IRC) the site should show.

Time frame for all that, well i was hoping it would be done when I got up, hours ago, so I dont have a clue im afraid, but hopefully not long (I am sick of saying that tbh)
    Thanks for the reply Stoi.
    I hope that replacing my adsl modem later today doesn't mess up things for me additionally...
    BCG is my No 1. tracker. I cannot imagine file sharing without it.
    Fingers crossed, mate!
    "There is no good, there is no evil. There is only flesh, and the patterns to which we submit it."