Thread: Who are the hypocrites here

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    G'Day, Blue.

How's things in Oz.
    Do you think it`s that obvious.
    What.

In another thread he referred to the Australian Government as "our", or somesuch. So he is either Australian by birth or he moved there.

Given who he is, the latter option would be the correct one. Unless of course he has lied about his history, nah that couldn't be right.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by whypikonme
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    I thought everyone new that the Welsh are a race of small woolly creatures.
    Yes, l wondered about that .. l once had a Welsh Springer Spaniel, but l knew for a fact it was born in London.

It's awesome when you edit the bits out of a post that make you look like an idiot.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    whypikonme's Avatar Unemployable
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles

Do you think it`s that obvious.
    What.

In another thread he referred to the Australian Government as "our", or somesuch. So he is either Australian by birth or he moved there.

Given who he is, the latter option would be the correct one. Unless of course he has lied about his history, nah that couldn't be right.
    Quite right, l've never hidden the fact that l'm Australian, l'd use a proxy if l wanted to hide the fact, but why would l?
    Sig Removed...too clever

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    It's awesome when you edit the bits out of a post that make you look like an idiot.
    You really are getting desperate, aren't you? Why don't you try and get some sleep?
    Sig Removed...too clever

5. Lounge   -   #35
    During the controversy over the disestablishment of the Church of Wales the two chief protagonists were David Lloyd George and the Bishop of St. Asaph.

On one occasion Lloyd George addressed a meeting in a small Welsh village where he was introduced by one of the deacons of the local chapel as follows

"We all know the remarks made on this subject last week by the Bishop of St. Asaph who, in my opinion, is the biggest liar in creation.

Fortunately we have here tonight Mr. David Lloyd George who will be more than a match for him."

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by whypikonme
    What.

Quite right, l've never hidden the fact that l'm Australian, l'd use a proxy if l wanted to hide the fact, but why would l?
    None whatsoever.

Well, the hypocricy of being a banned member, posting under a different name.

Before you start your pish, your Australian, you have exactly the same agenda, you have exactly the same posting style, we all know it's you. So don't waste keyboad clicks on the peurile denials.

I know you love it here, but your embarrassed that people see you repeatedly come back, it's quite sad. If the admin and mods here don't want to enforce the ban it's their board, NP. So just stfu and get on with your trolling, it's quite sweet.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Is religious education still compulsary in British schools?
    Sig Removed...too clever

8. Lounge   -   #38
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JP
    So just stfu and get on with your trolling, it's quite sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy
    Is religious education still compulsary in British schools?
    Wow, an obedient pet troll.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Hypocriates

@RF..... Nice post and what I could'nt find but is what I basically meant back on page 1.

Jonno

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Before you start your pish, your Australian, you have exactly the same agenda, you have exactly the same posting style, we all know it's you. So don't waste keyboad clicks on the peurile denials.

I know you love it here, but your embarrassed that people see you repeatedly come back, it's quite sad. If the admin and mods here don't want to enforce the ban it's their board, NP. So just stfu and get on with your trolling, it's quite sweet.
    There you go again, it's quite sad really. l am NOT Billy Whatsit, and all the bullshit in the world from you will not change that. l have had one other name on here, that l can't remember off hand, it stopped working, l told RF about it, the name whypikonme was a reference to that fact.

Maybe you should seek therapy JP, l hear hypnotic regression therapy is often successful in cases like yours.
    Sig Removed...too clever

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast