Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: I Need Girl Help Lol

MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi@7 May 2003 - 02:57
    I don't think Spanish Fly is the best way to start out.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by netblade83@7 May 2003 - 02:59
    yeah.. ask her out definitely... i liked this one girl for about 4 months before i ever said anything (way stupid)... one of my friends kinda asked her how she felt about me (2nd mistake- listening to him) ... he said that she said she would like to go out w\ me, but she had some things she was struggling with... i talked to her later (after hearing this, and thinking, great, shes gonna say yes, cause thats what ive been told)... well.. turns out that "thing she was struggling with" was that she liked another guy... so.. i was blindsided there... that really sucked... have to wonder if id asked her earlier (ie: as soon as i knew i liked her)... if she wouldve said yes, cause maybe she wouldnt have been so into this other guy @ that point.... oh well though.. you learn from it i guess.. i sure did ...
    Yah good point because I just found out today that she is starting to think this other guy is 'hot'.. I cant keep on waiting to ask.. Tomorrow is the day I am going to ask her and I hope to god she doesnt say no because that would just totally suck ass

3. Lounge   -   #23
    hey, if she doesnt say yes, its not the end of the world.. youre in 8th grade.... there will be many other girls to go after, and each time, youll learn more what to do\not to do the next time, whether it went bad or good

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    i dont have to ask girl or worry about askin them.cuz they are the ones who ask me ^_^ B) its so much easier.i love this way instead

5. Lounge   -   #25
    lucky bastard... thats all i can say

6. Lounge   -   #26
    DAMN. only 9 more hours until I ask.. dam i am not going to be able to sleep tonight.. lol.. to tense

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by netblade83@7 May 2003 - 05:12
    hey, if she doesnt say yes, its not the end of the world.. youre in 8th grade....
    Jethro Bodine was in 8th grade too. At the age of 18 years!

Sorry, just had to blurt that out. Just joking around.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    u sound really sweet so if she says no then let me know and i'll date u. no seriously b urself and try not to plan what u r going to say, good luck

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by Pitbul@7 May 2003 - 04:26
    i dont have to ask girl or worry about askin them.cuz they are the ones who ask me ^_^ B) its so much easier.i love this way instead
    yeah right, " i love me who do u love"

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by j2k4@6 May 2003 - 17:59
    sk8punk151-

One additional point:
    Re: your thread title "...guys or chicks".

Do yourself the significant favor of referring to members of the fairer sex as girls, women, or ladies, etc.
    It may not seem the case now, but there will come a time when you see one whose company you desire, and you will be done in by the use of terms like 'chick' before you get out of the blocks. It's a matter of respect; they are not chicks (and for other readers, neither are they "bitches" or "ho's").
    This is not to deny the the existence of those three catagories of female, just to indicate that you would probably not find them suitable for your own......purposes?

I had a friend once who referred to his girl as "my old lady" constantly; I chose to remind him that, were she indeed an "old lady", he would want no parts of her. He blew me off.

His former "old lady" is now my wife. B)
    VEEEERRYYYYYYYYYY true.

As for the "chicks" term.. damn I even scred up 2 days ago ) i was talking to this hottie -- a Cali chick and used the "chick" word. but it happend inadvertently So i kinda blew it.. Anywasy, the point is if u want impress a girl/lady be nice to her and show respect for females ingeneral. Delete those 3 words "chicks" "bitches" "ho's' out of ur vocan.

On the other hand, some girls feel plattered when u call them chicks (those are the freaking gls

All I can say to the 14 - year all guy , man, Dont speat it. BE YOURSELF and just ask her out. Plus .. gosh, ur only 14 man ) I feel kinda old now )

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast