Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: No more nzb posts from me

Please carry on with your posts. Don't let a few cry-babies stop you from your great works here!

2. Newsgroups   -   #32
    delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    You help fill my HDD's with love and candy. I'm happy to see that you've decided to continue on with your very hard work.

There ARE people that appreciate what you do, never forget that!

3. Newsgroups   -   #33
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by counteru View Post
    OMG... thank god you decided not to stop. I almost thought I was going to have to go back to those dredded TORRENTS. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Dude, dont even listen to any of the bs.. you do your thing and forget the haters. Much props to you.. and keep it up.. FANTASTIC JOB !!!!

OMG... you do know there are other means of using newsgroups
    than, the boards NZB files?

-bd
    Last edited by brotherdoobie; 06-18-2007 at 10:44 PM.

4. Newsgroups   -   #34
    tedmond
    Cheers Towerblocks please continue mate

5. Newsgroups   -   #35
    Brayden
    I want to thank you for the work you do as i dont know what i do with out you posting the shows i like and games stay

Thanks again

6. Newsgroups   -   #36
    Hellmonkeys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Thanks a lot man... really like this place, and you help it continue to be what it has become... great work .

7. Newsgroups   -   #37
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by A_T View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by towerblocks View Post

Jekyll S01E01 PROPER WS PDTV XviD-BiA there's your answer.
    No I posted the first RiVER release. It was then deleted and replaced with this: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-tv-...d-river-195041
    Your release, from what i see, was missing the description, image, imdb link, etc.

Maybe a bit extreme to to trash your thread and start another but that is usually the easiest way to fix it... (posting is mostly automatic).

Credit should have definately been given to you for posting first, in teh comments of towerblocks' post, but he may have forgotten.

Anyway, thanks towerblocks for changing your mind about leaving. You and all the other nzb mods do so much for this section, it's a great help to me and reality.

8. Newsgroups   -   #38
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    Thanks guys for the kind words much appreciated, I don't post to up my post counts or to get glory, If that was the case i would have gave up a long time ago, Felling glorious only lasts so long then bordem sets in and then interest slowly fades away, Leave a thank you in my posts don't leave a thank you in my posts i don't care, But for the people that do appreciate it.. Those are the one's i post for.

9. Newsgroups   -   #39
    Towerblocks, I know you already said you'd resume posting, but I still wanted to say "Thank you" for the NZBs you put up here and that your efforts are appreciated by a lot of people.

10. Newsgroups   -   #40
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Bad voice is always the strongest, if 2 of them are whining about that, 100 are sattisfied and keeping their mouth shout.Keep up the good work.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast