Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Why SCT sucks

n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Woah. S.L.B, you should lock this thread. I'm telling you man, you have some bad aura. I've seen already 3 of your threads ending up like this.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i dont c a point here dude
    why u donated 2 a shit like that ...as u say
    why now u r angry 2 lose ur acc that u tell it is sucks??

and btw am sorry 4 ur loss but u broke one of thier golden rules and caught tradin so it is tottally explained why they disabled u

plz close this thread and move on all traders got banned or disabled once a while ... and as JA said it is all internet and ur money u may get it back from paypal
    English only in sigs please

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Another dumbwit who thinks filesharing can be made profitable.

Why i even bother i don't really know, but at the end of the day one-visioned children will never grow up.
    The donation bar at SCT reached from 0 to that full green bar in 5-6 days. So the rest of the donations that come are profits.
    BTW, I'm 23, you are 16, so who is the children?
    LOL i don't care how old you are, it just proves that your 23 and have the IQ of a potato, which is even more embarrassing, at least if you admitted to being 12 then it would save you the embarrassment.

Exactly my point, ScT can fill donations in 4-5 days, so WHY does it need to implement a P2L and P4I system? Your just contradicting yourself buddy..

Oh and thread starter, im sure from what ever country your from, if you make a complaint to the "Department of Fair Trading"<- Australia's version for the misleading and misuse of your donation, then an investigation would appear and one could only presume what would happen next...even better just send an email to BRIEN.
    Last edited by Me<3You; 08-30-2007 at 11:26 AM.
    eee

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by stroj View Post
    Whats the point of this thread? Trading accs is againts the Rules.

Btw, why did you donate if you think its shit
    Couldnt have said it better myself!!
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    The donation bar at SCT reached from 0 to that full green bar in 5-6 days. So the rest of the donations that come are profits.
    BTW, I'm 23, you are 16, so who is the children?
    LOL i don't care how old you are, it just proves that your 23 and have the IQ of a potato, which is even more embarrassing, at least if you admitted to being 12 then it would save you the embarrassment.

Exactly my point, ScT can fill donations in 4-5 days, so WHY does it need to implement a P2L and P4I system? Your just contradicting yourself buddy..
    Are you stupid? I already said: they have P2L and P4I to make profits. And is nothing wrong if a site is making profits, even if is a torrent site.
    Last edited by tupac; 08-30-2007 at 11:34 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    for all you who sayd that ScT sucks i had a chance to see and browse ScT via my friends acc shortly and the contekt is way more better than TL and i can say ScT is a great site in contekt and i hope that my dream come true to be ScT member

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Are you stupid? I already said: they have P2L a P4I to make profits. And is nothing wrong if a site is making profits, even if is a torrent site.
    The more you talk the more you contradict yourself...honestly listen to what your saying.

The whole point of torrents is to SHARE files. FILE SHARING is for free. Its in bloody red for you god dammit, top right corner

Never pay for File Sharing!

With that said, Sites SHOULDN't be allowed to make profits. If you don't understand the concept of file sharing, then you really do have the IQ of a fucking potato, im seriously considering who is smarter, my 3 year old cousin who can say "Dadda, Mamma" or YOU.
    eee

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    SCT IS GREAT speeds are wonderful easy to seed with seedbox no fucking wait times

u get invites donating

lots of torrents nice pretimes is one of the bests trackers i also like tl xD

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    they are not forcing you to donate .. every torrent site accepts donation..

Sites SHOULDN't be allowed to make profits
    so how would they survive.. ?? who is gona pay for the servers, sceneaxx etc ...

you can stay in the site without donating .. and sct is giving you something back when you donate .. good for both sides..

whats wrong in that ??

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    The more you talk the more you contradict yourself...honestly listen to what your saying.

The whole point of torrents is to SHARE files. FILE SHARING is for free. Its in bloody red for you god dammit, top right corner

Never pay for File Sharing!

With that said, Sites SHOULDN't be allowed to make profits. If you don't understand the concept of file sharing, then you really do have the IQ of a fucking potato, im seriously considering who is smarter, my 3 year old cousin who can say "Dadda, Mamma" or YOU.
    I agree with you that Filesharing is meant to be free. But it cant be helped. People are willing to pay to stay on ScT and ScT is willing to accept it. So whatcha gonna do. All you can do is try and survive without paying and resent them for having too many users that are willing to spend a crazy amount of money on Seedboxes or p2l.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast