Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Why SCT sucks

tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tupac View Post
    Are you stupid? I already said: they have P2L a P4I to make profits. And is nothing wrong if a site is making profits, even if is a torrent site.
    The more you talk the more you contradict yourself...honestly listen to what your saying.

The whole point of torrents is to SHARE files. FILE SHARING is for free. Its in bloody red for you god dammit, top right corner

Never pay for File Sharing!

With that said, Sites SHOULDN't be allowed to make profits. If you don't understand the concept of file sharing, then you really do have the IQ of a fucking potato, im seriously considering who is smarter, my 3 year old cousin who can say "Dadda, Mamma" or YOU.
    You are really stupid SCT is free! You don't have to pay anything to use it! There are no monthly fees!
    But if you need something extra (invites, upload credit), you have to pay. And some people have really bad upload speeds, and without the pay 2 leech they couldn't even use SCT.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    they are not forcing you to donate .. every torrent site accepts donation..

Sites SHOULDN't be allowed to make profits
    so how would they survive.. ?? who is gona pay for the servers, sceneaxx etc ...

you can stay in the site without donating .. and sct is giving you something back when you donate .. good for both sides..

whats wrong in that ??
    Ask yourself this question.

If a site is allowed to sell an invite. Then why aren't i allowed to sell an invite?

I mean hey, whats the difference? The money i get ill use to fund my seedbox, and my scene axx costs, and then ill go upload...

People these days have 0 logic...
    eee

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    lol, well put it, but that's what we call copyright. Sct owns copyright, so you need licence from them to sell their invites. Does copyright apply to torrent tarckers? lol
    Last edited by greymatter; 08-30-2007 at 11:47 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    The more you talk the more you contradict yourself...honestly listen to what your saying.

The whole point of torrents is to SHARE files. FILE SHARING is for free. Its in bloody red for you god dammit, top right corner

With that said, Sites SHOULDN't be allowed to make profits. If you don't understand the concept of file sharing, then you really do have the IQ of a fucking potato, im seriously considering who is smarter, my 3 year old cousin who can say "Dadda, Mamma" or YOU.
    You are really stupid SCT is free! You don't have to pay anything to use it!
    But if you need something extra (invites, upload credit), you have to pay. And some people have really bad upload speeds, and without the pay 2 leech they couldn't even use SCT.
    I give up. You seriously have the IQ of a fucking banana peel. Just right to strip and chuck out.

Think about what you say. Relate it to something, and ask yourself is this right or wrong. It also helps in real life buddy.
    eee

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

u say that a tracker like TL with all that donations doesnt make profits all these donations go in the servers mainataice and seed boxes ...really weird i dont think so

i think there is no prop at all 2 gain some funds from donations if u just dont obligate or seduce ppl 2 pay u work in maintanin the site and that take some time and work from u so if there is some buffer get ur profit np in that i
    assume.....
    English only in sigs please

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by taba View Post

u say that a tracker like TL with all that donations doesnt make profits all these donations go in the servers mainataice and seed boxes ...really weird i dont think so

i think there is no prop at all 2 gain some funds from donations if u just dont obligate or seduce ppl 2 pay u work in maintanin the site and that take some time and work from u so if there is some buffer get ur profit np in that i
    assume.....
    Alrite you win. Yes let all the sites implement p2l and p4invites woohoo they can support their server and get shit fast speeds wooohoo!!!!

And there goes the filesharing principle.

Wake the fuck up, retards like you are killing the whole principle of FILE SHARING.

Donating is fine. I already said that.

BUT payingtoleech and payingforinvites is NOT FINE. GOT IT? YAH? NAH? YAH?

Alrite, good night lad's R.I.P filesharing to you people who have no clue what so ever.
    eee

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    they are not forcing you to donate .. every torrent site accepts donation..

so how would they survive.. ?? who is gona pay for the servers, sceneaxx etc ...

you can stay in the site without donating .. and sct is giving you something back when you donate .. good for both sides..

whats wrong in that ??

If a site is allowed to sell an invite. Then why aren't i allowed to sell an invite?

I mean hey, whats the difference? The money i get ill use to fund my seedbox, and my scene axx costs, and then ill go upload...

People these days have 0 logic...
    you are supposed to buy those invites for your friends, people you know ..

when you sell an invite .. you sell it to stranger's just to make money .. and you dont really care who buys an invite .. you might be even selling those invites to MPAA guys..(i know if they wanted to get into the sct they will .. but still ...)

thats the difference !

Oh and thread starter... even better just send an email to BRIEN
    and thats what you call the spirit of filesharing ?
    Last edited by blackbird; 08-30-2007 at 11:53 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

when you sell an invite .. you sell it to stranger's just to make money .. and you dont really care who buys an invite .. you might be even selling those invites to MPAA guys..(i know if they wanted to get into the sct they will .. but still ...)

thats the difference !
    Exactly why you arent allowed to sell invites, trade accounts or advertise or giveaway invites on public forums. This is the reason why they ban you, or take away invites because every time you invite someone you dont know at all you risk putting the site in danger.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40

!
    Well, i didn't understand. Without users there is no tracker. It's just degrading the users or their efforts by selling an invite to them. If they sell it to make profit, others should have the right to make profit too. that's the right principle, i think if this is what they consider about file sharing. After all it's all piracy.

Edit: of course, it could be justified, if it was done when the tracker is out of funds or had to shut down due to lack of funds. Still it should be temporary. Now they are running a money-making process.
    Last edited by greymatter; 08-30-2007 at 11:58 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    tupac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You are really stupid SCT is free! You don't have to pay anything to use it!
    I give up. You seriously have the IQ of a fucking banana peel. Just right to strip and chuck out.

Think about what you say. Relate it to something, and ask yourself is this right or wrong. It also helps in real life buddy.
    As I see you have no more arguments to my post, admit your defeat and get the f*ck out stupid kiddie

Can't you f*cking understand that at SCT you don't pay for file sharing, there are no monthly fees! You only pay if you want something extra (invites, upload credit)! Everywhere in the world if you want something extra, something better then the rest, you have to pay for it! And is nothing wrong if a torrent sites makes profit!

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast