Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Why SCT sucks

Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    if u dont like sct who gives a shit

whats the point of this thread

p.s its good that you got banned. will make you think 2x in future. always cover the user name.

as for the donor, yeh they do care

if it was a mistake then fine.

but you admitted that you tried to trade which is against their rules

so be a nice little boy coz any chance that you had of getting your account has now disapeared.

sulk on your own: no need to tell people!

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by I-HAVE-IT-M8 View Post
    server in a way is pay to leech

Seedboxes come under the "Never pay for File Sharing!" but each to their own I guess

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Weather you like ScT or Love it, when you look at it from a staff account point of view, to them your just another account out of what is it 12000+ slots?, whether you were a 150week old acc with pentabytes of upload and ScT Super Xtreme Lover and $6,000 in overall donations and been in the forums and IRC, they know that as long as there are people who would pay to get in there and they get they're $$$ then they could care less weather or not it was a fair Ban or not, they will just open up a slot and allow another member to pay up and be there. Do you REALLY think they keep banned accounts and IPs in their databases for long? NO Why is that? THey know that's someway or another somebody would pay to get back in. Why do they easily ban ppl for trading? Because is loss of profits to their site. There's always going to be someone in life trying to take your spot.
    ///EDIT: I'm Back!! (Thanks for the headup !!)

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    bblogs, you don't necessarily need a seedbox to survive in SCT. I have a crappy upstream and I'm doing just fine and no, I don't have to sit all day and check when the new releases are upped so I can build some ratio..

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    Much more content? TL has 6000 torrents and sct has 12500

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    S.L.B's Avatar Cona Lover BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    And the winner for the most common sence sentence is:

Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post
    The one who wants the e-penis goes for SCT , the smart one goes for TL (me)

Worse than p2i, is pay for the invites and then after one week see that the invite people as been banned.

Now if this isn't a scam to make money, I dont know what is.

You pay for 2 invites, invitees got banned, another two open spots for another sucker that will gonna pay for another two invites, and so on. It never stops.

It's a fucking scam.

If they wanted to ban me no problem, I know I broke the rules.
    But if they ban the whole invite three they're actually removing what you paid for.

Dont start with that bullsh*t about you donate for nothing and they just offer you a gift. thats f* Bullsh*t

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Keeping ratio up without a seedbox is also hard at ts-tracker, but it only lvl3. WTF?

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    dude SLB i so agree....samething happened to me and they fucking kick/baned me off of their irc....i mean WTF......yea TL is way better...only prob is i like the forums on sct...its fun there ...because TL is filled with loosers..no offense but if u talk on irc...they are all n00bs

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Hey guys its only a tracker! We all have different opinions, plz respect that!

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    KevinGarnet's Avatar Filesharing lover BT Rep: +3
    ScT sucks? no way man.. i strongly disagree with you.. ScT is one of the best tracker.. (the best for me) However every people have own opinions.. you think TL is better i think ScT is the best.. of course TL is very good tracker.. there should be more respect for other opinions..

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast